Date: Mon Dec 19 04:18:12 2005
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: [Clips] A small editorial about recent
	events.(fwd)

"we in the USA are still the luckiest people on  Earth."
i would not count on that. i feel much saver/happy here in germany.

"We've got it better than any other country on Earth."
lol yeah right.. in your dreamworld maybe. did you even leave usa before ?
i doubt that.

"If you like some other place better, please feel free to move yourself there."
yes thank you! i like it much more here in my country so i stay :-)
i just have to fear that usa starts to take over the world thats all i have to worry about here.