Date: Mon Dec 19 04:52:09 2005
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: [Clips] A small editorial about
	recentevents.(fwd)

well at least our tax money goes back into our own country for the infrastructure etc and
wont be used to kill innocent people. remind me again, how much does your gov spend a year on war industry ?
why the hell do you need so many nukes ? but then bitch if some other country starts to build some.
of course since now you can show off with them and if some country is really pissing you off, hell then you
nuke em. of course if any other country would do the same the us gov would bitch too and point fingers.
since once a country got nukes too usa gets afraid that their actions could have results in their own country.
normally its like usa plays war and at home nothing happens, but if someone ever manages to hit their country
then they'd be whining. reminds me of a really funny thing in iraq war, they send in high tech soldiers but then start
to whine on tv on how about its unfair that the iraqies got night visions (i belive from the russians but i'm not sure).

oh and i just saw your last mail:

>We are not looking for leibensraum - we
>are just looking to be safe.

yeah right as if that would be true :P your gov knows that war pays off.
many many wars you where in didnt have anything todo with the savety of your own country.

>Given the history of terrorist activity in Germany, I'm really
>surprised that you feel the way you do -

lol you mean the RAF stuff ? that was ages ago and we learned from that. or in the 70s at olympia.
sure that was bad since we didnt even have special forces as we werent used to terrorists or war anymore
we usually dont bother about such things. usa is mainly focused on war industry though.

>your government is benefitting from the intelligence
>that is being gathered as well.
>Thankfully, Ms. Merkel seems to understand that.

well sure if you may fed us some pieces but afterall you guys spy on us too
or why do we have an nsa echelon station sitting here in germany ?
hm isnt nsa for national security only why do they opperate international ?
(yes google earth is fun - look near munich its even named)
maybe i'm wrong but i'm not familiar with all your agencies and what they are for.
you cant make us belive that you aint listening on us.
funny thing is also that usa say's they would not spy on other countries.
i really wonder that by the amount of lies and propaganda comming from your gov
that you feel the way you do. but thats because your in it i guess.
your working directly for the gov/mil as far as it seems?