Date: Mon Dec 19 04:58:32 2005
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: [Clips] A small editorial about
	recentevents.(fwd)

>lol you mean the RAF stuff ? that was ages ago and we learned from that. or in the 70s at olympia.
>sure that was bad since we didnt even have special forces as we werent used to terrorists or war anymore
>we usually dont bother about such things. usa is mainly focused on war industry though

ok sorry i didnt finish this. i didn't have much sleep last night so execuse me please.

what i missed is that we didnt have special forces but we have some now. and i'm very confident they would do a good job.
also if we have a disaster we dont have to wait 6 days for help to arrive i trust my gov on that. i feel pretty save also "if"
a terrorist attack would happen we surely would not invade a country. unless that countries gov is attacking us.