Date: Tue Dec 20 11:15:47 2005
From: labeneator at gmail.com (labeneator borg)
Subject: Exploit code repository

The French Security Incident Response  Team
(http://www.frsirt.com/english/) is also pretty good.
On 12/19/05, Michael Holstein <michael.holstein@...ohio.edu> wrote:
> PacketStorm (www.packetstormsecurity.nl) usually has most exploit code
> and advisories in their archives -- although that site is not connected
> to F-D.
>
> ~Mike.
>
> wilder_jeff Wilder wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of a location where the exploit code for the issues we
> > address on this list can be found?... Much of the time I see the e-mails
> > roll through wiht just a high level discription of the information.
> > I have the new and old copies of Metaspoit installed and running ... but
> > would like to be able to actually test alot more of the items that come
> > through here...
> >
> > any information would be wonderful!
> >
> > THANKS!
> >
> > -Jeff

Article:
-
    And an unknown college dropout named Bill Gates, together with his
partner Paul Allen, wrote a version of the programming language BASIC
for the Altair, forming a company called Micro-Soft in the process. He
would later drop the hyphen and the capital S, and make billions of
dollars.
--
Comment:
+++