Date: Wed Dec 21 15:53:49 2005
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: XSS vulnerabilities in Google.com

google or yahoo, google or yahoo ..blah go find some real bugs noone is jealous of you, we just think
its redicilous how you try to show off with your non existing skills and reputation. you are the greatest lamer
i'v seen on this list sofar. so instead of braging about how great you are, you should actually try and learn about
security then soon you will realize that your xss shit is just pathetic and nothing to be proud of.
you think finding some simple xss in a website such as yahoo or google makes you superior to everyone else here ?
99% of the people on this list are more skilled than you, thats fact! so stop trying to show off it wont work.
code a double free() remote exploit, then i would agree that you have skill. until you do that shut the fuck up kiddie.
when i started over 11 years ago, you couldnt even spell the word computer. so please you should finally realize
that you are at the wrong place. i mean look around how many people complain about you beeing annoying.
oh and if you couldnt figure it out by now, groundzero is my company you little moron.
-sk