Date: Wed Dec 21 17:50:00 2005
From: yoo.fok at gmail.com (fok yo)
Subject: XSS vulnerabilities in Google.com

You just don't get it, do you....
The problem isn't xss bugs are the uberlamest, the problem is you reserve
yourself the right to _spam_ us 24/7 by bragging about how once you found a
half-ass xss yourself.
Your signal to noise ratio is simply too low to be bearable.

YOU HAVEN'T ADDED ANY *INTERESTING* SECURITY RELATED CONTENT TO THE LIST,
EVER.
YOU ARE USELESS TO THE SECURITY COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE.
STOP REPLYING TO FD BECAUSE YOU ANNOY 99,99% OF US.
WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER WANNABE.
YOU WASTE OUR TIME.

+ you are __very stupid__, you obviously lack the insight to be the top
notch security pro you think you are, try something else, it's just not
worth it, piece of fuckup.
+ what's your real name? Stop hiding behind a nick and step into the
ligths....
+According to the way you express yourself through email (very simple
language/grammar, especially for a native english speaker, bragging
and trying to prove yourself without valid arguments, not going to the core
of a discussion but trying to hide yourself after the image you think you
created, ... ) , it's obvious you lack any social skills, stop wasting your
time in front of the computer, find a date for new year's eve, coz it'll
be cold and lonely.