Date: Wed Dec 28 14:58:23 2005
From: Geoff.Shatz at pchelps.com (Geoff.Shatz@...elps.com)
Subject: Fortinet's fortigate 100 devices

Jimmy,

Network World just published an article that compares SSL VPN appliances from 9 different vendors. There's a wealth of information in the article discussing the strengths and weaknesses of the products from a number of different angles. The article can be found at...

http://www.networkworld.com/reviews/2005/121905-ssl-test-intro.html?t5&story=121905-ssl-test-intro

Hope that this helps.

Geoff