Date: Wed Dec 28 15:03:32 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: Spy Agency Mined Vast Data Trove

If you do not want to live in a prison state run for office or contact
the elected officials and them them know that you are upset.  With the
glide path we are on now it is inevitable.  I knew about monitoring of
conversations on the phone and electronic dating back to 1988.

We may be to late to stop it...

--
Leif Ericksen <leife@....net>