Date: Wed Dec 28 17:33:40 2005
From: lsawyer at gci.com (Leif Sawyer)
Subject: OT: Vote for me! (was: complaints about the
	governemnt spying!)

Leif Ericksen apparantly scribed:
> [...] help me come up with a better platform so make that
>  1.5Mil unless you want to run with me and are a US citizen)
> lets make it our campaign!
>
> Any takers?

Aww, dammit.  And here I'd already announced my intentions
to run for Pres in '08 on my worthless blog.

Can't have two Leif's running for office, can we?

Wait.  Maybe we can use this to our advantage....

I've already outlined my basic platform on my blog.

Leif & Leif in 2008.

--
"It's pronounced Layf...you know, like Leif Garret? Don't you watch
 'I Love the 70's'? What kind of retro lover are you, anyway?"