Date: Thu Dec 29 14:59:14 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: Spy Agency Mined Vast Data Trove and other tales

Yup got to go after the politicians and those folks that worked for the
three letter agencies or unnamed agencies or otherwise can be decent
folks.  They just have a job to do.  Education of the masses is key.  We
can not whine about something that is in progress.
It was not done at before year XXXX, but now they are doing it what has
changed what is the law or presidential writ/act (for us in the US) that
allows this to take place.  Then you have to start calling your reps and
let them know that their job is potentially at risk by letting them know
your stance on the issue and that will follow the issue and vote
accordingly.  Be careful, do not make it a threat...  Just express your
stance on the issue they will know that you might not vote for them if
they do not go your way.  The other problem is you have to convince many
other folks that your view point is one that needs to be listened to.
Give facts, not complaints they can not do this.  Give it emotion and
feeling, let those you educate know that they themselves could be
impacted in a positive or negative way so that they will want to take
your stance on the issue as well..

Has any body ever had the issue were you are told DON'T LOOK what is one
of the first things that normally happens?  HUGH, what and you look to
were the voice said don't look?  I know it has happened to me (as the
looker) more than once.

How many people have been tempted or have actually gone places they
should not have?  you see a sign that states "do not enter", "no
trespassing"  has it ever peaked an interest to the likes of hum, what
is behind that door, what is in the way back of that property?  :)

Soem people will just poke around at the boarder while others will try
to cross and find out up close.

The heck with curiosity killed the cat.
--
Lhe