Date: Thu Dec 29 20:58:19 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: complaints about the governemnt spying!

This one I could not leave alone....

Speaking of the terrorist COWARDS.  If their cause is so just and noble
to their God, how come they have to hide their faces under a black hood.
I equate them to nothing less the a group we had in and sadly still can
find here in the US at times.  I might make some enemies now...  The KKK
yep the Terrorists that hide under a hood are no different that the KKK.
If there case is so just why do they not show us their faces.  a stupid
low life COWARD that is all a terrorist is.  They would never be willing
to take a person on bare handed and hand to hand.

--
lhe