Date: Fri Dec 30 04:38:16 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: [WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about the
	governemnt spying!

The bible code believers was that history channel or discovery???
Say there are WMD but they are not in Iraq...  They have decrypted the
hidden message and the WMD are out of Iraq, and were moved out some time
ago but they do exists.

how they come up with some of their ideas is just nuts if you ask me.
My wife being a former Jar head was pissed at the events of 9/11 and
said lets nuke the entire middle east.  I am glad she is not in charge
of  the Nukes that would pose a bigger mess, but what a nice sheet of
glass it would make.

--
lhe