Date: Fri Dec 30 09:01:20 2005
From: rramirez at chasethesun.es (Román Ramírez)
Subject: [WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about the governemnt
	spying!

> After nearly 16 years and your government still has yet to find these so
> called weapons. I have more mitre listings then Iraq has weapons op Mass
> instruction....

So Ok, let's go with my piece of politics. Terrorism is a weapon that
some use to achieve what they can't achieve through politics or
democratic attitudes.

11-S was terrorism, 11-M was terrorism, London underground was terrorism...

USA attacking Irak was terrorism, Chile + Pinochet + CIA was terrorism,
my own country, Dominican Republic and CIA + USA + my father being in
jail because he was fighting against a dictator (a cannibal, dangerous
killer) imposed by the USA WAS TERRORISM.

I can understand that today a lot of anti-USA is running around, but
this is not a excuse to say "Oh, poor USA that is saving the world and
is being attacked by evil terrorist people". Please, it is impossible
you can be so simplistic.

So, please, stop this stupid political thread as in many circunstances,
we have a lot to say from a lot of sides.

I'm more interested in reading technical details than in discussing to
eternity if they are the bad, we are the good or whatever...