Date: Fri Dec 30 17:36:04 2005
From: pwnd.security.pwnd at gmail.com (pwnd.security.pwnd)
Subject: [WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about the governemnt
	spying!

On 12/30/05, fok yo <yoo.fok@...il.com> wrote:

> > Calling for a nuclear enema or assasination of the POTUS is NOT
> > criticism, it's hate. Call it for what it is. The world is not
>
> Where did i say something like that

You didn't, Terranson did...and others. Focus.

Since you are an intellectual special olympian, I cease discussions
with you. Since I explained why you are a moron (defending yourself on
a charge I levelled at another), you shouldn't be offended. Moron. I
still love you all....really!

Feel the love, baby.

--

pwnd.security.pwnd