Date: Tue Jan  3 21:55:01 2006
From: hando311 at hotmail.com (James Bower)
Subject: Undeletable user account.

Hi all, one of my servers has recently been compromised.  No suprise but the
hacker created himself a user account.  The problem is that I can't seem to
delete the account.  The account is not part of any group.  When you look at
the account it and go to Member Of it doesn't show anything.  When I try to
delete it as the local admin I get an error saying that "An error occured
while trying to delete the user"  "The user does not belong to this group.'
I've tried adding the account to every group I can think of and then trying
but I still get the same error.  Also this is a stand alone Windows 2000
Server thats not running Active Directory.  Anyone ever seen this before?
Thanks,