Date: Fri Jan  6 19:48:48 2006
From: mail at hackingspirits.com (Debasis Mohanty)
Subject: FW: myspace - add hundreds of friends instantly
	and automatically with this awesome tool

Although I am not much familiar with myspace and have never used it but the
samy's outbreak was really interesting and dragged my attention a little
towards such worms.

It seems 'samy' is not alone in this field and there are couple of bots
seems to be still exploiting myspace. http://myfriendadder.com/index.html

The interesting part is this particular bot claim to make the attacker's
login ID invisible to the admins -

 <http://myfriendadder.com/faq.html> http://myfriendadder.com/faq.html

<snip>

Q: Can I be banned by using this program?
A: This version of the program makes you invisible to
myspace.com admins making you 'virtually unbannable'.

</snip>

A myspace friend adder bot project bid can seen here

http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/Visual-Basic/MySpace-Friend-Adding-Bo
t.html

A quick googling result

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=myspace+bot