Date: Fri Jan  6 20:40:59 2006
From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: infosecbofh

It would be a benefit to everyone if this joker was kicked from the list.
I've never seen anyone else use so much foul language on this list before.
It's really a shame to have to kick someone form the list....

oh wait, it WOULD BE a shame to kick someone that actually contributed
useful stuff to the list, in the case of this guy.... no loss...

  Ex