Date: Sun Jan  8 15:10:38 2006
From: ad at heapoverflow.com (ad@...poverflow.com)
Subject: 2x 0day Microsoft Windows Excel

after many hours working on excel I have found a
critical excel bug exploitable. This is not a stack bof
nor a heap bof , a bug extremely hard to find and trigger , but it
conduct excel to execute any arbitrary codes while opening a malicious
.xls file.

note: the bug isn't related to both excel dos that I have already
published but shows similiar to a null pointer bug at a first look.
much infos won't be disclosed publicly or privately and this will be
transmitted to ms before the spyware loosers catch it :)