Date: Tue Jan 10 14:21:27 2006
From: edcarp at gmail.com (Ed Carp)
Subject: Gerald Eisenhaur

On 1/10/06, dudevanwinkle@...il.com <dudevanwinkle@...il.com> wrote:

[ a bunch of crap elided]

Just so you know, you are all now in violation of Federal law for
being annoying on the net and hiding your true identities.  Expect to
get your door kicked in any minute now by JBTs carrying MP5s.

And if you think you're immune because you don't live in the US, think
again.  If we can kidnap "terrorists" from anywhere in the world, ship
their asses off to Saudia Arabia to be tortured, then toss them in a
cell at Gitmo and throw away the key, what do you think we will do to
you?

Jesus, what a bunch of crybabies.