Date: Tue Jan 17 21:11:03 2006
From: sk at groundzero-security.com (sk)
Subject: Secure Delete for Windows

thank you for the constructive feedback. at least it was usefull
and not just some random flame. i do appriciate your comment,
i dont agree with some points though. it may be the default business strategy,
but if a single person (or a handfull) think they have to complain that i announce
a security application here, i do argue about it. then again, i should better ignore
such random bullshit as there will be always some smart ass who thinks he has
to post a negative and senseless comment.

> I guess you only consider orders useful.  I wonder how you respond to
> complaints about bugs?

i'd appriciate it as then we can make the software more stable. thats only good.

> Remember! Swearing at your customers shows them who's boss!
done with sarcasm ?

> ** this is not an endorsement or support of any community members, but
> rather an observation that it is typical business practice to treat
> even the most annoying potential customer with respect.

i know that those arent even potential customers so thats why. a real customer,
of course, will receive a friendly response.