Date: Tue Jan 17 22:20:17 2006
From: ad at heapoverflow.com (ad@...poverflow.com)
Subject: Secure Delete for Windows

it's against the charter true but it's tolerated because you arent the
first to promote your tool and you won't be the last, idefense,
immunity , cirt.dk , they promote all their works and I wish they will
continue, just ignore the bad comments about this , or at least if it
was comments from an useful person,  but in this case, GTi has nothing
to say on this list.