Date: Wed Jan 18 00:05:47 2006
From: fdlist at digitaloffense.net (H D Moore)
Subject: Vulnerability/Penetration Testing Tools

You should check out the Metasploit Framework:
 - http://metasploit.com/projects/Framework/

<rant>
When I viewed the online demo of SAINT Exploit in December of 2005, nearly
all of their exploit modules had names very similar to the ones found in
version 2.5 of the Metasploit Framework. The demo has been updated since
then and a handful of new exploits have been mixed in while others had
their name changed. Oh, and their placement of a Google Adword on
"metasploit" was a nice touch...
</rant>

-HD