Date: Thu Jan 19 15:15:57 2006
From: greybrimstone at aim.com (greybrimstone@....com)
Subject: Startup company

Well,
  Having run my own business for many years I can tell you that you need
an education in business. If not, you will get your education with the
first attempt at running your own, but you will fail. Runnining a
business is much more than simply understanding technology. You also
need to understand the market, the clients "wants" and sometimes the
clients "needs". Often times needs and wants are not in line. Anyway...
I could talk and talk on this... take some business courses.

 -Adriel