Date: Sun Jan 22 15:56:39 2006
From: native.code at gmail.com (Native.Code)
Subject: MBT Xss vulnerability

Nice discussion guys. Perhaps I should have mentioned that XSS about every
site should not be posted to FD. And MBT does *not* attract millions of
job-seekers. It is an Indian employer and IT job-seekers in India, at any
given time, should not be more than one million.

I believe most of subscribers on this list did not have to know this XSS. It
should have been better reported to IT team at MBT.

Best.