Date: Wed Jan 25 23:46:48 2006
From: info at pcsage.biz (PCSC Information Services)
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 11, Issue 59

While I hate to burst your bubble c0ntex, TPM and its implementation
is entirely ON topic for Full Disclosure. Perhaps it's just out of
your water.

Please see  the charter...
The list was created on 9th July 2002 by Len Rose, and is primarily
concerned with security issues and their discussion. The list is
administered by John Cartwright.

It's a reasonable request to have some disclosure on this issue as it
has vulnerabilities that are no doubt undisclosed. Perhaps you might
see this from the infosec side of cryptography and cert chains that
it represents. Thanks in advance for
rtfm. If you wish to further discuss this, I'm available for email,
so as to not sully this list with our disagreement, and your
impending flames.

regards,

PCSC Information Services

regards,