Date: Sat Feb  4 23:25:24 2006
From: mjcarter at ihug.co.nz (Mike)
Subject: NSA tracking open source security tools

How do you come to the conclusion that they are tracking open source tools
from that picture?? You could also say they are tracking IDS signatures,
virus signatures, alert con, attacked ports and what time it is in ...

All I see is a webpage and people standing in front of it for a photo op,
"Hey Bush is coming to visit, got anything nice to pull up on the screen for
him?"

I would also "hope" that the NSA has a much better way of tracking things
than via a 3rd party website.

 What a joke :-)

Mike
www.infosec.co.nz