Date: Tue Feb  7 18:52:32 2006
From: andrei at fq.ro (Andrei Galca-Vasiliu)
Subject: Hacked email reveals secrets

Nice way to get adsense clicks ;) Try somewhere else, please.

Andrei

Intr-un mail de pe data de Tuesday 07 February 2006 19:59, Amadeo Avogadro
povestea:
>  :) Hi folks... one day i social engineered a password out by phishing and
>
> look what i
> got. And when i entered the chatrooms.. woah! it was full of great hackers!
> All you must
> check out. It might work for limited time only.

Andrei Galca-Vasiliu
Network Administrator
FolioQ Advertising
Tel: +403 68 401015
Mobile: +407 21 374997
http://www.fq.ro
----
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsable
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.