Date: Thu Feb  9 03:31:05 2006
From: stan.bubrouski at gmail.com (Stan Bubrouski)
Subject: Bluetooth Activesync - requesting test

Ever since Greg disagreed with me in that ZoneAlarm thread Dave and I
were arguing in, Greg has been forwarding all messages I send to the
list back to me.

Childish and Annoying are great ways to describe it since he could
easily automatically trash my messages if he doesn't want to read
them.

This started on the list, and hopefully this message will help end it
here.  I don't want to trash anyone's messages, even Greg's because
they could contain useful information.

Greg stop being a jackass.

-sb