Date: Mon Feb 20 17:22:55 2006
From: bpasdar at igxglobal.com (Babak Pasdar)
Subject: How we caught an Identity Thief

Vladis,

Thank you for your response.

I would just like to ask you and others not to make presumptions about
our preparedness, the intelligence of our consultancy, our script
writing capabilities or the depth of our team, since I did not emphasize
or define those things in the story.  I would certainly like to ask you
not to minimize the time and effort it takes to build a good forensics
case.

I know it is a slow Full Disclosure day, but Harping on a writing style
component of the story is a waste of the list's resources.

What I was hoping the list would appreciate is that something good
happened.  A bad guy was caught!

This is my last comment on this issue, I will certainly let you and the
list have the last word.

Again, thank you for your response.

Babak