Date: Tue Feb 21 16:58:27 2006
From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: “if you are not doing a =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?nything_wrong, _why_should_you_worry_about_it=3F=94?=

Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:42:35 PST, coderman said:
>

>>On 2/20/06, Gadi Evron <ge@...uxbox.org> wrote:

>>>What's to stop them from putting cameras
>>>in our showers, next?
>>>

>>ugly fat people nekkid?
>>

>Guaranteed that there's a market for that, and websites already in existence.

And this is a discussion sure to get us techies marked as crude and
mean,  luckily we are too bright to be called stupid;)
If it is young and attractive and female (most techies are alas still
male) it should
have on as little clothes as possible and be seen as much as possible.
If it is
not it should go hide away and we shouldn't see it. Oh well we will get
so marked.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve