Date: Thu Feb 23 09:12:00 2006
From: eflorio at edmaster.it (eflorio)
Subject: Detours and Trojans

It's not the first time that malwares are using detours techniques.
In case your malware is "Trojan.Anserin"
(http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.anserin.html)

It tries to hooks several APIs of the common browsers for keylogging/password stealing purposes (IEXPLORE, FIREFOX, MOZILLA, OPERA).
It tries to steal bank accounts and other confindential information.

Some variants try also to patch NSPR4.DLL (Netscape lib) altering
the following functions: PR_Connect(), PR_Read(), PR_Write(), PR_Close()

EF