Date: Mon Feb 27 20:27:35 2006
From: vvandal at well.com (Vic Vandal)
Subject: CarolinaCon-2006 - Call for Speakers/Papers

InfoSec/h4x0ring enthusiasts,

"CarolinaCon" is back for another weekend of varied/informative/
interesting/educational presentations, more project mayhem,
more heavy partying, and hopefully "not more" of almost getting
the whole thing booted from the hotel (not once, not twice, but
three freaking times)!
Lame introductions aside, here are the basics:

What: CarolinaCon-2006
Where: Raleigh, NC
When: June 9th-11th (2006)

As this isn't a call for "attendees", actual location info will
be announced the next time around (although the place has been
reserved, and we're not welcome back at AmeriSuites so it ain't
there, cough).
What this is, is a CALL FOR SPEAKERS/PAPERS.  In that respect,
if you're interested in presenting please send;
- your name or handle
- the topic/presentation name
- estimated time-length of presentation
- a brief topic abstract
- any special equipment needs, and
- the day/night/time of weekend you'd prefer presenting on
....to:
speakers@...olinacon.org

If you'd kindly CC me on that, I'd personally appreciate it.  And no,
we "can't" afford to pay anyone's way to the RTP-NC area (sorry)...
as we're completely non-profit (registered as such) and basically
only charge attendees just enough to cover the basic Con expenses.

If you do speak at the Con, you WILL get; free Con admission, a
free Con t-shirt, an invitation to the private soiree Saturday
night, minimal fame and glory, and mad props from myself and others.

Peace,
Vic