Date: Tue Feb 28 17:03:21 2006
From: stefmit at gmail.com (Stef)
Subject: Question about Mac OS X 10.4 Security

If you look at the [very, very] specific paragraph I was referring to,
from Paul's email, then I hope you will agree with me that what I was
trying to convey was the need to avoid generalizing categorization of
users ... having said that, the implications are that a much higher
awareness, and - in turn - possibility of addressing and/preventing
issues related to vulnerabilities exists in the Mac community, vs. the
Windows one, for example.

Stef

P.S. Sorry for top-posting, but going back to the end would have made
this a mess ...