Date: Sun Mar  5 23:07:43 2006
From: fd at ngolde.de (Nico Golde)
Subject: New MSN Servers

Hi,
* ZeuZ <zeuz.netraptor@...il.com> [2006-03-03 11:20]:
> Hi everybody, yesterday I was about to update something in my MSN Space
> and I found out something... Suddenly [1]logginet.passport.com redirected
> me to [2]www.msn-int.com ([3]65.54.202.62) and at first I thought it was
> some kinda spyware, so I Switched to Linux and tryed again, and again the
> same... So I decided to check out with NMAP and I found out this:
> Starting Nmap 4.01 ( [4]http://www.insecure.org/nmap/ ) at 2006-03-04
> 03:03 CET

[...]
Thats no news, they always redirect. Check with:
telnet messenger.hotmail.com 1863
and send for example:
VER 1 MSNP11 MSNP10 CVR0
CVR 2 0x0409 telnet 23.5 unix TELNET 23.5 MSMSGS foobar@...mail.com
USR 3 TWN I foobar@...mail.com
After this the password authentication over ssl would be the next step.
Regards Nico

--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@...ber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF
Forget about that mouse with 3/4/5 buttons -