Date: Sun Mar 12 14:42:28 2006
From: paydayoksucks at hush.com (paydayoksucks@...h.com)
Subject: PayDay OK Personal Information Disclosure

I figured that with all the transactions I do online it was just a
matter of time... received a letter in the mail...

2810 Sudderth Dr.
Suite 211
Ruidoso, NM 88345
IMPORTANT ACCOUNT NOTIFICATION

February 27, 2006

Dear PayDay OK Customer:

We are writing to let you know that we recently discovered that an
unauthorized individual may have gained access to some of your
personal information.  Because we take the security of your
information very seriously, we wanted to inform you of the
situation, outline some assistance that we are providing, and
encourage you to take additional steps to protect your personal
information.

We do not have any evidence that your information has been misused
and have made changes to our security systems to block further
unauthorized access.  However, because the information includes
your name, address, Social Security number, bank name, and bank
account number, we are recommending that you take advantage of the
services outlined below to protect yourself from the possibility of
identity theft.

For your protection, we have arranged with Equifax Personal
Solutions, a leading credit reporting company, to provide you with
their highest level of credit monitoring and insurance services
free of charge.  Services include:

- Comprehensive credit file monitoring of your Equifax, Experian,
and TransUnion credit reports
- Automatic notification of key changes to your credit files
- One complete three-bureau credit report
- Unlimited Equifax Credit Reports
- $20,000 in identity theft insurance protection for certain out-of-
pocket costs, with $0 deductible (certain limitations and
exclusions may apply)[1]
- 24 by 7 live agent customer service to assist you in
understanding and correcting credit reports and initiating an
investigation of inaccurate information

We recommend that you review all account statements and
transactions carefully over the next 12 months to ensure that they
reflect only your authorized transactions.  You also may wish to
place a fraud alert on your credit file.  See the back of this
letter for information on obtaining services from Equifax and
placing a fraud alert.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience that this incident may cause
you.  We will continue to work hard to protect your privacy.  If
you have any questions about this matter, please feel free to
contact our Consumer Protection Hotline at 1-866-380-5036.

Sincerely,

<<SIGNATURE BLOCK>>

Benjamin Gatzke
Information Security Officer
PayDay OK

[1] Insurance underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company
of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, CT
06183.  Nothing stated herein affects the terms, conditions, and
coverages of any insurance policy issued by St. Paul Travelers, nor
does it imply that coverage does or does not exist for any
particular claim or type of claim under any such penalty.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485