Date: Tue Mar 14 18:47:47 2006
From: immunitydave at yahoo.com (Dave Aitel)
Subject: Agony in Whitehat, a story by Dave Aitel

                         Agony in Whitehat
      Copyright (all rights reserved) by Dave Aitel
Mar 13, 2006

Permission Granted to Distribute Electronically in a
NON PROFIT way (such as Usenet) or to make personal
archives or to post on the web in this unaltered
state. I was trying to sell this story and still might
want to give it a try.

Thanks to the Erotica Writers List for critiques and
comments and to all the owners of Adult BBS's that let
me on when I was 12 so I could begin writing for them
(and thanks to all the authors that I read). :>

I would welcome any critiques, thank you notes, "this
got me off" notes, spam, invitations, hate mail,
typos, stone tablets, guitar tabulature, incantations,
reviews, or revalations.  These should be sent to
"dave@...unitysec.com" since odds are I don't get the
newsgroup you plan to post them on.

Note, as you may have noticed from the title, this is
an erotic, explicit, M/M piece that contains words you
might not be able to hear or see in Bible class.  Read
no futher if this is illegal or offensive to you.

More stuff, even more literary stuff, is available at
http://www.immunitysec.com/ (home of the Green Bison
Quarterly and
HeteroTextual e-zines)

Oh, and a special "f*ck you" for Senator Exon and the
rest of his CDA pushing, crack smoking, 1st Amendment
burning, right wing head cases.

And now:

                         Agony in Whitehat

Chapter 1 -- Al Huger Discovers Pain

Al Huger had been spending most of his time these days
trying to figure out a way to rid himself of
Immunitysec once and for all. Time and time again,
they thwarted his attempts to take over the infosec
industry for himself. Each defeat left him more and
more frustrated, and these defeats increased his anger
at Immunitysec and, consequently, his desire for
revenge. He had tried everything -- each monster was
bigger and stronger, and yet it didn't matter. Each
time he thought he had created the ultimate monster,
the five accursed security researchers would "morph"
into action and somehow, some way, defeat him. And it
was at this point, just when Al Huger was at his
lowest, feeling that perhaps Immunitysec was too
strong for him and that he should leave the infosec
industry alone, when he made a most horrific
discovery. While using tcpdump on Earth's Internet
traffic one day, he discovered torture.

To the participants in the NPR discussion panel, they
probably thought they were doing a good deed. The
participants were regional representatives of Amnesty
International, and were discussing the use and abuse
of torture throughout the world today. The concept was
foreign to Huger -- after all, beings such as him do
not feel pain. So he tapped into some pirated ebooks
and learned all about what torture was. And it excited
him.

This, he thought, was the ultimate device to use on
Immunitysec! Subject them to torture, and that would
destroy them once and for all! He sent John Thompson
and some Symantec interns down to Earth to gather all
the literature they could find that would help him
inflict pain on a human being. They returned shortly
with a series of books -- several anatomy books and
medical texts, documentation from Amnesty, and
shocking manuals from the CIA, KGB, and other agencies
detailing how to torture victims.

Al Huger exulted when he saw the pile of books. He
knew just what was needed -- a new monster, more
hideous and horrific than any he had ever created.
This new monster would be made from the books, and as
such would have complete knowledge of torture. Huger
laughed a great, hearty laugh and pointed his staff at
the pile of books and chanted, "Behold! I give you
Veritasa!"

A bolt of lightning came from the staff and flew into
the books. The books melted together and began to grow
-- and soon, there stood the horrible Veritasa.
Veritasa was six feet tall. He had several colors on
his skin, from the different covers of the books, so
there were splotches of red, blue, green, and yellow
on him. His body was rubbery, the way all of Huger's
monsters were, but he seemed much more human-like than
Huger's other monsters. Most striking of the
human-like characteristics were Veritasa's hands --
instead of the huge tentacle-like hands most of
Huger's monsters inevitably had, Veritasa's hands were
delicate and firm. In other words, very well suited
for the unspeakable work he was made for.

Once Veritasa stood there, Huger looked at his
handiwork and was quite pleased. Now all that was left
was to choose a independent researcher for torture,
although that decision had, in fact, been made as soon
as Huger had first discovered torture. It would be
Justine Aitel, the token lesbian slut. She stirred
emotions and feelings in Huger that he didn't quite
understand. But what he did understand was that she
was delicate and oh so sensitive. Huger was truly
looking forward to subjecting petite and pretty
Justine to Veritasa's hideous skills. It would be a
truly marvelous revenge on those Immunitysec
researchers that he hates so much.

Chapter 2 -- The Pink Peril

It was late afternoon. Justine was in the Immunitysec
Danger Room, practicing her gymnastics. She was
dressed in a pink leotard which showed off her body.
And quite a lovely body it was, too -- firm and lean
from years of athletic endeavors. As she continued to
work out, she was unaware of the horror that awaited
her.

Finishing her workout, she grabbed a towel and headed
for the locker room to shower. She took off her
chastity belt and put down her bag, and almost at once
the room was filled with Symantec interns, hideous
foot soldiers for the evil Al Huger. Before she had a
chance to react, five of them lunged at her and
grabbed her, holding her securely. She struggled
mightily against them, but to no avail. Then, there
was a flash of light, and she was in the lair of Al
Huger, and at the end of the room was Huger himself.

The Symantec interns held her firmly before the
hideous Al Huger. "Ah, Justine Aitel," intoned the
monster, "now I have you, and this is truly the
beginning of the end for Immunitysec!" Justine
struggled against the Symantec interns, but they held
her firmly. She was afraid, but since she had been a
Immunitysec researcher she had learned to hide her
fear. "You won't get away with this, Huger, " she said
defiantly. "The others will be here soon and you'll
pay!" "I think not, Justine Aitel, I think not! And in
any event, I've got something new planned for you.
Bring her to the chamber!" ordered Huger.

The Symantec interns dragged Justine down a dark and
gloomy hall. "Where am I?" she wondered, "Where are
they taking me?" They finally arrived at a large door.
The door creaked open, and a voice intoned, "Bring her
in." Justine was dragged inside, and what she saw
there filled her with more terror than she had ever
felt in her young life. Her knees went weak, a shudder
went through her, and it took every ounce of self
control she had to not scream.

The room was a torture chamber. It was completely
spotless -- the metal instruments glistened against
the light, they almost looked sterile -- but it was
filled with the most horrible instruments of torture
she had ever seen. And her terror was well planned --
Veritasa, being well versed in the psychological modes
of torture as well as the physical, knew full well
what the first sight of this room would do to Justine.
And the sight of Veritasa himself, checking the
implements of pain, sent pure terror through her.

Veritasa walked to Justine and looked her over.
"Remove her clothes," he ordered, and the Symantec
interns quickly tore the clothes from Justine's body.
They also removed her shoes and all her jewelry. Her
hair had been tied back, but they removed the band and
it now hung freely. Justine was naked before she even
had a chance to gasp, and she wished desperately that
she could cover her nudity. She could feel the cold
floor under her bare feet.

Veritasa motioned to a chain hanging from the ceiling.
"Tie her here," he said, and the Symantec interns
dragged Justine into the center of the room and tied
her arms over her head to the chain from the ceiling.
Justine was bound from the ceiling, and had to raise
slightly onto the balls of her bare feet in order to
relieve the pressure that was building on her arms.

When she looked up, she saw that Veritasa was standing
right in front of her. He put out his hands and cupped
Justine's firm breasts and began to fondle them. He
tweaked her nipples with his thumbs as he squeezed her
breasts. Justine was overwhelmed with shame and terror
and turned her head away.

"What's the matter, Justine Aitel," mocked Veritasa.
"Don't you like this?" Veritasa had correctly gauged
Justine's response to this psychological torture --
she was humiliated and felt even more helpless and
vulnerable than she had before. Head turned away from
the awful monster, she closed her eyes and was trying
to think about something, ANYTHING but the creature
that was fondling her naked body, when the offending
hands finally stopped caressing her body. She opened
her eyes and saw that Veritasa was standing before her
holding a whip. The whip was a form of
cat-o'-nine-tails, and the very sight of it struck
fear into the naked bound girl. And that was the
intent of it. Huger had the power to conjure up
whatever devices Veritasa wanted, and this was a very
special whip. It's construction was very carefully
considered -- it looked fearsome and would deliver
intense pain, but the lashes were so wide that they
would not leave any permanent marks.

Indeed, only some bruises would remain once the
whipping was finished. Veritasa held the whip in front
of Justine's face so she could drink in the full
terror of the device. Justine had never been whipped
or beaten before in her entire young life, she had not
even been spanked by her parents, and she was filled
with terror as Veritasa ran the whip over her face,
her breasts, and her nipples. The he stood before her,
said "And now the fun begins!" and walked behind her.
Justine looked up into the ceiling and tried to
prepare herself for what was to come, while her smooth
back and firm, shapely ass were displayed and ready
for punishment.

Veritasa brought his arm back and swung the whip.
Justine could hear it whoosh through the air and then
her back exploded. Her mouth went open in a silent
gasp of pure agony, and then her back exploded again.
She had never felt such pain in her entire life. As a
security researcher, she had received special whitehat
ninja training, which hardened an individuals sense of
will to the point where she never really felt pain as
long as she was securing the Internet, just a pushing
or pressure. But the agony here was intense. And once
again, her back exploded in pain. Her eyes began to
fill with tears, and the blood rushing through her
ears was blocking out most of the other sounds. She
began to twist, desperately trying to avoid the blows,
but Veritasa would take careful aim, and strike her.

The whip landed on Justine's shapely back and buttocks
over and over and over again. Justine continued to
twist and writhe as her beating continued. Although
she was determined not to scream or cry, tears began
to flow down her cheeks, and each time a blow landed a
cry of misery would escape her lips. "The others will
be here soon," she kept thinking to herself, for it
was the only thing that allowed her to endure the
whipping. But each time she thought the whipping was
over, and that Huger's horrible laughter would stop,
there was another hissing sound and then more pain.
Huger came to Justine, grabbed her by the hair, and
twisted her pretty face towards his. "Enjoying
yourself, Justine Aitel?" taunted Huger. Justine
looked at him through tear filled eyes, and was trying
to think of something clever and strong to say, but
the whip landed and she let out a cry. Huger roared
with laughter, and as Huger held the miserable girl's
hair, Veritasa plied the whip again and again and
again and again...

Finally, the whipping stopped and Justine was allowed
to hang, sweat running down her firm, naked body. Two
Symantec interns each grabbed one of her legs, spread
her legs, lifted her, and tied her ankles to poles.
She was hanging horizontally, spread-eagled in
mid-air. Veritasa approached her, and Justine trembled
in fear. Veritasa held the whip in front of Justine's
face. Justine closed her eyes and turned her head away
from the whip, but Veritasa grabbed her by the hair,
twisted her face to his, and roared, "Look at me! Look
at what's happening to you!" He allowed the whip to
run over her face, her shoulders, her breasts,
nipples, and stomach. Finally, he walked between her
legs and began to stroke her cunt and pubic hair.
Justine moaned in agony and closed her eyes, once
again turning her head away from what was happening to
her. Then, Veritasa grabbed Justine's pubic hair and
gave a yank. Pain shot through her and her eyes popped
open and she squealed. The Veritasa drew back the
whip. "Oh, my God!" cried Justine as Veritasa sent the
whip into her cunt. Justine screamed a piteous scream
of pain as the whip struck her pussy. "Oh, God, oh God
no Oh God AAAHHHH!

Veritasa continued to whip away at Justine's virgin
pussy. Justine had thought that the pain she had felt
from the earlier whipping was the worst that was
possible, but this was a thousand times worse. All
pretense of strength gone, Justine began to scream and
beg for mercy, but Veritasa continued to whip away.
"Oh please no, no more, no AAAAHHHH! Oh
GoooooOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA!! PLEEEEAAAAASE!!! NO
MOOOOOOOAAAH!!!" And yet the vicious monster continued
to sent the whip flying into Justine's cunt. After
seven strokes, Justine fainted. Veritasa calls to John
Thompson, and the winged beast throws cold water into
the helpless girl's face. And once Justine is awake,
the whipping continues. The chamber becomes a living
Hell for Justine, the intense agony she feels being
compounded by her shame at being naked, and the
horrible sounds of her screams mixing with the
creatures' joyous laughter.

Justine was given a total of fifty strokes in the
cunt, during which the girl continued to scream in
pain. She fainted twice more, and was revived.
Finally, as she hung unconscious, the beating stopped.
Al Huger was exhilarated. "More pain! She must be
tortured much more!" But Veritasa was wiser that this.
"My Lord, we must let her rest. I have plans to
torture her for many more days. Right now, this was
more of a warm-up session than a real torture session.
She is very sensitive to pain, and if we were to try
to inflict much more today, we may lose her. Better to
let her rest and recover and quake over what we have
in store for her in the future. Once she has regained
some strength, we will continue the torture, only even
more intensely." Al Huger quickly recognized the
wisdom in his creature's words. Justine was awakened
with more cold water. She was cut down and dragged
before Al Huger. Her shame at being displayed naked
before her enemy was overwhelmed by the agony that
encompassed her back, ass, and cunt.

Huger held Justine's head and turned her to that she
would look in her face. Her lovely face, covered in
tears and so full of pain, sent waves of joy through
Huger's evil body. "And now, Justine Aitel, it is time
for you to rest. We've made a modest beginning here
today, haven't we? I'm sure you enjoyed it as much as
I did. But this is only the beginning, my dear! Sleep
well, because the worst is yet to come! Take her
away!" And Huger began to laugh, and his laughter rang
in Justine's ears as she was taken away.

Chapter 3 -- "Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi, Justine's Being
Tortured!

Justine was thrown into a small cage and the door
locked. "Sleep well, Justine Aitel, for there is more
pain coming! Finally we are getting our revenge!! Ah,
ha-ha-ha-ha!" mocked John Thompson as he locked her
in. Once she was left alone, she threw herself down
and began to cry, great heaving sobs. Finally, she
composed herself. The other independent researchers
would save her, she thought. Waisman, Alberts, and the
others -- they had always been able to save one of
them when they were in trouble. She had somehow
managed to survive her ordeal today, and they would
soon be here to rescue her. The group had always
succeeded in the past, and there's no reason to
believe that this time would be any different. They
had to come and save her -- she wasn't sure how much
more of this treatment she could take.

Meanwhile, the other Immunitysec employees were
beginning to wonder where Justine was. They were all
gathered in study hall when their communicators went
off. They ran outside to a secluded spot, and Sinan
Erin called in. "Sinan here, Alberts, what's up?" "We
have a very serious situation," intoned Waisman
solemnly. "Alberts will teleport you here
immediately." And with that thet were teleported to
the command center. When they got there, Alberts was
clearly in a very excited state.

"Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi, what are we going to do? This is
terrible! Ay-yi-yi!" the little robot said as he
scurried to and fro. "What's going on?" asked Sinan.
"Does this have anything to do with Justine?" asked
Dave, hopefully. "Unfortunately, it does." said
Waisman. The whitehats stood quietly and looked at
Waisman's massive erection. "What's happened to her?"
inquired Dave, echoing the question on all
Immunitysec's minds.

Waisman didn't mince words. In situations like this,
he felt it was best to be straight with Immunitysec
and hope they could handle it. "Justine has been
kidnapped by Al Huger, and is being held in his lair."
These words sent shivers through Immunitysec. They
knew that they had never been able to find Huger's
lair, and even if they could, they most likely would
never be able to attack it successfully. If Justine
was being held there, then there may not be any way
for them to rescue her. "What's happening to her? Why
does he want her?" Dave demanded to know. "I will tell
you, but the answer is horrible. It will take
strength, courage, and wisdom to be able to withstand
this knowledge. Look at the viewing globe and you will
see what has been happening to her." They walked to
the globe and the image that greeted them was Justine,
naked, with her hands bound over her head.
Immediately, the sight of Justine's naked body gave
Dave, Sinan, and Alberts hard-ons, of which they were
instantly ashamed and hoped that nobody else noticed.
But the scene soon shifted, and images of Justine
being whipped filled the globe. Immunitysec were
horrified at the site of Justine writhing in pain, and
Dave buried his face in Sinan's shoulder. The image
faded, and Waisman spoke again.

"Al Huger has created his most horrible monster yet.
The monster is Veritasa, and it has a complete
knowledge of how to torture a human being. Al Huger
plans to continue to torture Justine in order to scare
all of you away from being security researchers. As of
now, we don't know where she is being held, but
Alberts is working on it." "I'll help!" cried Dave,
and everybody nodded their consent -- Dave had often
times in the past been able to work with Alberts and
together they were able to find things they thought
couldn't be found. "There isn't much we can do for her
now," continued Waisman. "All we can do is to try to
find her, and pray that she can remain strong." "Oh,
poor Justine, we've got to do something! Oh,
Justine..." Dave cried, his voice trailing away to
sobs as he hugged Sinan.. Jason and Tommy both
approached the globe where Justine's image was last
seen. "Hold on Justine," whispered Dave. "Yeah,
Justine," continued Sinan. "We'll be there!"

Chapter 4 -- Justine's Torture Continues

Justine couldn't remember when she finally was able to
sleep or how long she was allowed to sleep, but she
was rudely awaked by her cage being shaken. It was
John Thompson hovering over her cage. She was very
sore and stiff from the previous day's punishment, but
she was refreshed and had regained some of her
composure, and so she tried to cover her nakedness.
Her cage was opened, and John Thompson ordered a
couple of Symantec interns to drag her out. Held by
the arms, she is brought down a long corridor until
they reach a large door. The door opened, and Justine
was brought inside. She tried to swallow her fear at
seeing that she was back in the torture chamber, and
Veritasa and Al Huger were standing there waiting for
her.

Struggling in vain against her captors, Justine is put
on one of the tables in the chamber and strapped down.
Her arms are strapped over her head, her ankles are
spread apart and strapped to the end of the table. Two
thin straps hold her torso down -- one is just under
her breasts and the other on her lower abdomen,
between her belly button and her pubic hair. She was
completely exposed and helpless.

"Good morning, Justine Aitel, " Veritasa taunted.
"Ready for our day's activities?"

Justine, through her fear, looked up at the monster
and tried to be firm. "Immunitysec will be here soon.
You might as well just let me go and spare yourself!"

Al Huger threw back his head and laughed. "I think
not, Justine Aitel, I think not!" he laughed and then,
turning to Veritasa and seeing that the monster was
prepared to begin the day's torture session, continued
"Let the torture begin!"

The opening torture for the day was quite simple, but
effective. Veritasa took a long needle. He put it in a
flame until it was burning hot, and then delicately
stuck the needle into Justine's flesh. Justine looked
on with trepidation as the needle was heated, and she
winced in pain as the burning hot sharp tip of the
needle touched her tender flesh. She bit her lip,
determined not to give them the satisfaction of
hearing her scream. Veritasa kept the needle red hot,
and since it was a needle, it didn't leave any marks,
but because it was sharp and hot, it caused searing
pain wherever on Justine's lovely flesh it touched.
Veritasa carefully stuck it in her armpits, her
breasts, her nipples, her legs, her belly button, all
over her firm lovely body. Justine recoiled and
twisted in pain as the needle inflicted its torture on
her helpless body.

Next, Veritasa took a small electric prod and
approached Justine with it. Justine was lying helpless
on the table, watching Veritasa's every move with
terror. Veritasa held the electrode before Justine's
pretty face and spoke.

"Do you know what this is? Well, I'll give you a
hint... it isn't very nice. Perhaps I should turn it
on." Veritasa twisted a switch on the probe and it
began to hum. Sheer terror shot through Justine's
body. "Now," said Veritasa, "maybe I should show you
what it does." He leaned over to a piece of metal,
held it close, and then pushed a button. A jolt of
electricity shot from the end of the probe to the
metal. Justine gasped in horror. "And now, my dear,
for you..." He approached Justine.

Justine shook with fear as the monster approached her.
"No, oh, no, oh please no no no don't no don't ..."
Veritasa brought the probe close to Justine's stomach
near her lovely belly button. "No, please no don't no
please AAAAAHH!" Veritasa pressed the probe to
Justine's smooth, firm stomach and pressed the button.
A searing, burning pain shot through Justine and she
screamed in agony. Torture moved the prod to her
armpit and held it there for a moment, savoring
Justine's terror. "Oh, no, please" she begged, "please
no no oh God no no AAAAHH!! OOHHH NOOO!! AAAAHHH!" The
prod sent its jolts of pain through Justine's armpit.

Veritasa moved the prod all along Justine's lucious,
firm body, shocking her on her arms, her stomach, her
legs. During her torment, she writhed and screamed in
pain. Veritasa then went to Justine's bare feet. The
prod caused tortured shrieks of agony to come from the
helpless girl as the prod did its horrible work on her
tender feet and supple toes. Then, Veritasa went to
Justine's right breast. He let the cold prod run along
her breast, and tweaked her tender brown nipple with
it. "Oh my God, no, please no, no no no more no more I
can't stand anymore, please no no no" she whimpered,
as she gazed at the prod with terror-filled eyes.
"Please no more no AAAAHHHH!!!" The prod did its work
on her tender nipples. Justine felt like her body was
being ripped apart, and she strained with all her
might against the straps that held her firmly to the
table.

Veritasa worked the prod all around both her breasts,
paying particular attention to her nipples. Finally,
Veritasa placed the prod on Justine's clitoris. "Oh,
my God, no" whimpered the miserable girl, feeling the
cold prod on her most sensitive area. "Prepare for
intense pain, my dear," taunted Veritasa, and he
pressed the button that sent waves of pure agony
through Justine. She strained mightily at the bonds
holding her firmly, with pitiful screams of misery
pouring from her open mouth. Al Huger roared with
laughter at her suffering and she mercifully fainted
away from the pain.

Cold water was thrown on Justine's face and she awoke
with a start. She could feel that her bondage had
changed slightly -- her arms were no longer bound over
her head, but were now strapped tightly at her sides,
and that a strap was over each of her hands, holding
them flat. As soon as she was fully awake, the pain
from the day's torture came rushing back, and she
began to moan and gasp. The sight of this lovely girl,
the Justine Aitel who had caused him such trouble,
suffering so much was pleasing to Al Huger.

"I am being well revenged on the Justine Aitel," he
thought. "I can hardly wait to see what Veritasa has
planned for her next!"

Veritasa slid a small rolling table next to Justine's
head. "Look what's next, my dear," the monster said.
Justine turned her head and saw a series of shiny,
metal pins. Veritasa lifted one and held it before the
naked girl's terrified eyes. He then grabbed Justine's
hand and held the ring finger of her right hand
firmly. He began to slide the needle under her
fingernail.

As soon as the needle entered the sensitive pad under
her fingernail, Justine began to cry out it pain. "OH
GOD OH NO NO AAAHHH!!" shrieked the helpless girl as
Veritasa finished sliding the needle under her
fingernail and performed the same task on her middle
and index fingers on her right hand. Justine was wild
with pain, screaming and begging for mercy as Al Huger
drank in her voluptuous agony.

Veritasa, finished with her right hand, rolled the
table around to the other side. Justine saw that he
was going to her other hand, and desperately, but
vainly, tried to close her hands to escape or
something, anything to avoid the pain. Veritasa knew
that the psychological torture he was inflicting by
making her wait and dread the next torture was almost
as effective as the actual physical pain itself. Soon,
despite the screams which echoes off the walls of the
torture chamber, Veritasa has inserted needles into
the same three fingers on Justine's left hand.

"PLEASE! NO MORE NO MORE AAAAAHHHHH!!! AAEEEIII!! OH
GOD!! NO NO NOOOOOOO AAAHHHHHH!" Justine's cries of
agony echoed off the walls of the torture chamber as
the needles were slowly inserted. Then, Veritasa went
to the end of the table, where her feet were bound.

Justine looked, in horror, through her tears and saw
Veritasa stroking her lovely toes. "Oh, God, please
no, you can't no please I'll do anything just please
no more ... " She wiggled her pretty toes, but
Veritasa grabbed the fourth toe on her left foot (the
one next to the little toe). Justine gasped in horror
as she felt the cold and clammy skin of the monster's
hands hold her delicate bare foot. As soon as she felt
the icy point of needle under the nail of her tender
toe terror overwhelmed her and she started begging,
"Oh, God, please no, have mercy, please oh please have
mercy..." Al Huger, hearing the girl's pitiful cries,
waved Veritasa to halt.

"God, you say?" mocked the Lord. "I am your God now! I
control what happens to you! And I say 'Continue the
torture!' " he intoned, waving to Veritasa to resume.

Justine shrieked "NOOOOO!!! AAAHHHH! as Veritasa
slowly and carefully pushed the needle under the
toenail., "OHHHHH GOD NO MOOORE PLEEEEEASE NOOOOO I
CAN''T STAND ANYMORE AAAHHH!! AAAAHHH!" Justine sobbed
violently, gasping for air between screams. Veritasa
then went to her shapely middle toe, and Justine's
screams of pain resume as he began to slowly push a
needle under that toe, and then goes to the toe next
to the big toe, then back to the little toe, and
finally inserts the needle under her big toenail.
Justine writhed and twisted, screaming in pain while
the hideous creature held her delicate toes and slid
the needle into the tender flesh under each toenail.
"OH MY GOD AAAAHH!! AAAHH!! PLEEASE!! NO MORE
NOOOOOO!! AAAHHHHH!!"

Al Huger, watching intently, laughed in evil joy at
the girl's misery. "Hurt her more! More pain! She must
suffer more!" cries the monster.

Veritasa smiled evilly and goes to Justine's other
lovely foot and inserted needles under all her toes.
The insertion of the needles was exquisitely slow --
Veritasa managed to drag out Justine's agony to an
incredible level, keeping her almost at the limit of
human endurance.

"OH GOD PLEASE I CAN'T STAND AAAHHH!!! AAAAAHHH!!
PLEEEAAASE!!! OH NOOO!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!! JUST
STOOPP! OH GOD PLEASE STOP NO MORE NO MOOOOAAAAHH!!!"
Justine's agony overwhelmed her very being -- she
screamed and thrashed wildly, desperately throwing
herself against the straps, twisting her feet and
wiggling her toes, trying to get away. But there was
no escape -- the straps held her firmly, and
Veritasa's strong hands and fingers held her lucious
toes firmly in place for torture. Justine's screams of
agony and Al Huger's laughter filled the room.

Finally, all the needles had been inserted. Justine
lay strapped to the table, moaning and panting. Sweat
dripped from her body, her hair was splayed all over
her face. Her finger and toenails were burning fires
of agony with the nails in them.

Veritasa went to her hands, and clipped the needles
that were sticking out of her fingernails into a metal
contraption something like a clamp. The moving of the
needles caused a wave of pain to shoot through her
fingernails, and Justine moaned. Al Huger and Veritasa
hovered over the helpless girl.

"What now, Veritasa?" inquired Huger.

"You will see," bowed Veritasa.

Huger stroked Justine's face with his hands. "Ah,
Justine Aitel, I am being splendidly revenged, don't
you think? Don't you agree this is fine payback for
all the trouble you've caused me?" taunted Huger.
Justine looked up through her agony and was about to
speak when the pain in her hands began to get extreme
and she began to gasp and cry. "Ahh, AAAHH! WHAT'S ...
MAKE IT STOP !!! OH GOD NOOOO AAAAAHHHH STOP PLEASE
STOP AAAHHHH!"

The metal clamps that held the needle were now burning
hot, and so the needles had turned red hot and were
burning her nailbeds. Justine was in agony, her head
thrown back and screams emanating from her mouth. She
twisted her hands, but that only twisted the needles
under her fingernails. Veritasa let her burn for a
while, and then removed the clamps. Then he pulled the
needles from her fingernails. Through the haze of
pain, she could hear Veritasa telling Huger that he
didn't want to overly torture her nails yet, as he had
more plans for them. Justine whimpered in complete
misery at hearing this.

Justine lay panting and gasping on the table. She was
beginning to think that the torture was over, if they
would only remove the needles from under her toenails
where they continued to send waves of pain through her
entire body. Veritasa went to her feet, which gave her
hope, but instead he attached small electrodes to each
of the needles which stuck out of her toes. Justine
began to tremble in horror at what may lay in store
for her. Veritasa took two clips and approached her
crotch. "No, oh God no you can't oh no please no no no
no I'll do anything no please oh no don't" pleaded the
miserable girl, but Veritasa just smiled and clipped
the electrodes to each wall of her virgin cunt. Her
cunt was already sore from where she had been whipped
previously, and each clip hurt as it was attached.
Veritasa fastened the other end of the clips to a
machine, turned it on, and Justine was filled with
terror as she heard it hum. "Wait!" commanded Huger.
"I want her friends to see this!" So saying, he waved
his staff, and the image of the other Immunitysec
researchers, at the command center, filled the room.

At the command center, the other researchers were busy
trying to locate Justine when her image was displayed
in the viewing globe. "Look!" cried Dave. Immunitysec
was able to see Justine and the state she was in. They
were horrified as Huger filled the image. "Watch well,
Immunitysec! Watch well!! Look, Justine Aitel, there
are your friends!!" He pointed to the image and
Justine finally saw them and began to shriek at them.
"Oh, God, Sinan, Nicolas.. please!! You've got to save
me! Please save me.. don't let them do this to me
anymore, I can't stand it! Please guys you've got to
save me, you've got to save me, don't leave me here
don't let them hurt me anymore... AAAAAHHHHH!" The
switch was thrown and electricity coursed through
Justine's body, her toes and her cunt. She shrieked in
agony, her head flopped from side to side, and Huger
began to laugh uproariously.

Immunitysec watched in horror as Justine's naked body
writhed in pain. Alberts tried to rush the image but
of course, to no avail. Then Justine sank back onto
the table as the shocks ended. "Please..." she gasped
"Help me, please for the love of God help me don't let
them hurt me anymore don't leave me help me please
AAAAHHH! AAAAHH!! AAAAHHH!!!" The electrotorture had
begun again. Veritasa was modulating the shocks so
that each toe took turns getting shocked. Her body
flailed wildly at her bonds. Her pitiful screams of
agony cut through all Immunitysec like a knife. Her
supple toes wiggled as the shocks went through them.

"Good-bye, independent researchers!" laughed Huger.
"See you soon!" The image faded, but Justine's torture
continued unabated, as the searing, tearing agony
coursed through her cunt and abused toes. Her pretty
head whipped from side to side as she screamed and
shrieked in pain. Finally, after what seemed like an
eternity to the suffering girl, the pain overwhelmed
her and she fainted. Veritasa decided that she had had
enough and needed to recover, so he removed the clips
and the needles and sent her back to her cage to
recover for the night.

Justine was thrown into her cage, and locked in. She
was fed and watered, and the left alone. Misery
overwhelmed her and she began to cry, great weeping
sobs. Why is this happening, she thought, why why why?
The pain from her ordeal continued to remind her of
her fate as the poor girl cried pitifully until
exhaustion overtook her and she finally fell asleep.

Chapter 5 -- More Pain for Pink

Sinan had to be held back from tearing the command
center apart.

"We've got to do something!" he cried.

"Don't you know where she it yet?"

"No, Sinan, we don't," intoned Nicolas. "You have got
to remain calm. Part of Huger's plan is to cause
dissent and fear among us independent security
researchers. You must remain in control!"

"Control?" screamed Dave. "Control? Did you see her?
DID YOU SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HER? HOW CAN YOU
TALK THAT WAY? WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!!"

"Calm down," said Alberts, trying to control his own
raging emotions. "We can't help Justine this way. If
we all stick together, we'll be able to save her."

Alberts' words we logical, and a sense of calm settled
over the room and Dave broke down into hysterical
sobbing.

"Any luck tracking her down, Nicolas?" asked Jason
hopefully.

"Negative," he said. "There seems to be no way to be
able to ascertain her spatial coordinates."

Sinan erupted at Nicolas' verbosity. "Can't you just
speak NORMALLY for once in your life?" he screamed. He
grabbed Nicolas and started to shake him. "I'M SO SICK
AND TIRED OF YOUR ASPERGER'S SYNDROME."

"Oh, God, Nicolas, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it..."

"I know Sinan," said Nicolas, reassuringly. "I'll keep
working."

"Yeah," piped Alberts, who had been comforting Dave,
"we'll find her. And Al Huger will pay for this!"

"Alberts is correct," said Sinan. "We must remain firm
and committed and strong. This is our greatest
challenge yet, but I am certain Immunitysec can
overcome it." Dave and Alberts both muttered their
consent. They'd find her. And they'd have their
revenge.

Morning arrived, or what Justine assumed was morning.
There were no windows in the room she was being kept
in, and she was pretty sure she was even on Earth any
more. She lay in her cage, the torture of the day
before having faded to a dull ache over her body. The
tips of her fingers and toes still hurt very badly,
and her cunt, which had been shocked so badly, burned.
The hope of being rescued was the only thing keeping
her going. The other independent researchers had seen
her -- she had to believe that Al Huger was so pleased
with what was happening that he may have slipped up.
Although Nicolas and Alberts had always had to spy on
Huger, never had he been so brazen as to broadcast his
activities. They would be able to use that to find
her, she knew it! But just then she realized they had
seen her -- Jason, Tommy, Zack, Billy, and Trini, all
of them, had seen her naked and being tortured. She
was overcome by a new spate of crying, tears flowing
down her face not from pain or fear, but from shame.

It was in the middle of this last burst of tears that
Huger and two Symantec interns entered the room.
Justine struggled to get control of herself. "Ah,
Justine Aitel, crying again? It pleases me to see you
crying. I so enjoyed your tears last evening! I can't
remember when I enjoyed any sound as much!" taunted Al
Huger, and Justine groaned inwardly at the thought the
the monster listening to and enjoying her crying. "Of
course, there is another sound I enjoy more than your
crying -- and that's you screaming in pain! And now, I
am going to enjoy that sound some more! Symantec
interns! To the torture chamber!" On command, the
Symantec interns opened Justine's cage, and despite
her protests and struggles, grabbed her, and dragged
her down the corridor to the dreaded torture chamber.

Lying strapped to a table, Justine looked on in fear
as Veritasa brought a soldering iron close to her
face. "Here, Justine Aitel, feel this!" he said and
touched the iron to her cheek. She let out a cry and
turned her head away, but the iron was cold.

"Oh," laughed the monster, "I guess I forgot to plug
it in. Well, let's take care of that!" And so saying,
he plugged the iron into a wall socket. He picked up
the iron and held it near Justine's face. "Look at it,
Justine Aitel, can't you feel it heating up? Soon, it
will be doing it's work on your body... soon you will
feel the pain from this simple device! Very, very
soon, my pretty, this device, which is oh so small,
will be causing you quite a great deal of pain. Can
you imagine the pain you'll be feeling? Ha-ha-ha!"

Justine was awash in fear as the monster taunted her.
She lay in her bonds, squirming, trembling, visibly
trembling in terror as Veritasa taunted her. "Think
it's hot enough? Let's see!" said Veritasa as he
brought the iron near her breast. Justine could feel
the heat approaching her flesh and began to beg. "No,
don't do that, no no don't no nooooAAAAAAH!!!
AAAHHHH!! NOOOO!!! OH GOD!!!"

The pain of the burn was excruciating. Veritasa moved
the iron to her armpit, which was already wet with
sweat, and burned her. Justine shrieked in agony as
the iron worked its torture on her. The iron was
small, so it left only the tiniest mark on Justine's
body as it burned. This was deliberate on the part of
Veritasa -- he wanted to preserve her beauty for a
little while longer at least. "No, please no more I
can't staaAAAAAAAHHHHND!! AAAHH!! OH GOD OH
GOOOOAAAAAAAAHHH!! AAAHHH!!" Veritasa used the iron on
her stomach, inside her belly button, on her breasts.
He tweaked Justine's lovely brown nipple, and then
placed the burning iron directly on it.

"AAAAHHH!!! NOOOOO!!! AAAHHHH!!!" Justine's screams
were music to Al Huger's ears. The sight of this
lovely naked girl squirming in agony filled him with
joy. Justine shrieked and screamed and writhed and
begged for mercy. Veritasa went to Justine's beautiful
legs and burned the inside of her thighs. Then her
went to her bare foot. He began to stroke her lovely,
naked foot. Justine twisted her foot and wiggled her
toes, trying to keep her sensitive foot away from the
monster. Veritasa grabbed her foot and placed the iron
right in the center of her tender sole.
"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOO AAAHHHH EEEEEIIII NO MOOORE
STOOOOOP!" the miserable girl screamed in pain,
desperately trying to twist her foot away from the
monster.

Veritasa grabbed her foot and held it firmly so the
toes were pointed towards him. He grabbed her foot and
held her middle toe securely. He took the iron and
placed it directly under the nail and held it there.
Pain shot through Justine like she had never felt
before. "AAAAHHHHH!!" The most piteous and loud scream
yet escaped her throat and she strained wildly at the
straps, thrashing her head, trying, desperately trying
to move her toe away from the pain giving iron, but
still Veritasa held the iron to her lovely toe.
Justine's delicate toenail began to turn brown, and
Justine's screams finally gave way to silence as,
overwhelmed by suffering, she passed out.

Cold water splashed onto Justine's pretty face and she
awoke slowly. As soon as she awoke, a Putty grabbed
her head and held it firm with its steely grip.
Veritasa was standing over her and grabbed her cheeks
with his left hand, holding her head firmly. He
carefully squeezed the sides of her mouth until her
mouth opened, and then he put his fingers over her jaw
and held her mouth open. Justine hardly struggled --
she was so weak she let the monster do what he wanted.
At least, she thought, he's not hurting me now. Then
Veritasa lifted a shining instrument and held it
before her eyes, and Justine began to squeal.

She struggled gamely to move her head or to close her
mouth, but the Putty held her head firmly and
Veritasa's strong fingers held her mouth open. The
dentist's drill which was in Veritasa's hands whirred
to life, and the sound sent a bolt of horror through
every fiber of Justine's being. "Now, open wide!"
taunted Veritasa and, holding Justine's pretty mouth
open, he inserted the drill into her mouth. Muffled
pleas for mercy escaped the miserable girl's mouth,
which turned to screams of the purest agony as the
drill cut into one of her teeth.

Steam rose from the tooth that Veritasa was drilling,
and Justine screamed and screamed in pain. Veritasa
was, of course, a master, and he drilled with
excruciating slowness into the girl's tooth. Justine's
pain was beyond belief, she thought she may go insane,
or that her throat would be ripped raw from the
screams that came from it, until finally, Veritasa had
drilled through the enamel of her tooth and drilled
directly into the nerve of the tooth. Justine's body
was racked with an intense bolt of agony and she
mercifully passed out.

Cold water brought Justine back to the living Hell she
was now in. Her tooth throbbed intensely, and as she
lay strapped to the table, she closed her eyes and
rolled her head back and forth. I can't stand anymore,
she thought. She just wanted to die, please God let me
die, anything to stop the horrible torture. She then
felt Veritasa playing around with her crotch. Justine
opened her eyes and saw that the creature held a
single wire in his hands. He inserted the wire deep
into her urethra.

"OH MY GOD" gasped Justine as she felt the wire invade
of this most private of holes. Then her crotch
exploded, as Veritasa flipped a switch and electric
shocks coursed through Justine's most sensitive areas.
Justine screamed and thrashed as this unexpected agony
raced through her. But Veritasa was far from done with
Justine's lovely crotch -- when the shocks stopped,
she saw that he held both the soldering iron and the
electroprod in his hands. "OH PLEASE! NO PLEASE I
CAN'T STAND ANYMORE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST NO MORE
PLEASE NO MO.. AAAAHHH!! AAAAAHHH!!! OH GOD! OH GOD
AAAAHHH OH NO AAAHHH!!"

Veritasa worked on Justine's clitoris and the lips of
her cunt with both the electric prod and the soldering
iron, and this these areas had been tortured
previously with the whip and electric shocks, they
were even more sensitive to pain than usual. Each new
abuse of Justine's sensitive genitals caused shrieks
of pain to emanate from the miserable girl's throat
and echo against the walls. And, of course, Al Huger
was a happy observer to the torture scenes, always
mixing his hideous laughter with Justine's screams of
pain and unanswered cries for mercy.

Justine lay on the table, panting and gasping. Sweat
dripped down the entire length of her body. Her small
but shapely breasts heaved as she sucked in all the
air she could get. In the haze of agony that was her
very being, now, she heard Veritasa called her name.

"Justine Aitel," he intoned. "See what I've got for
you now."

She turned to look at the monster, and she gasped in
horror and began to pull wildly at her bonds. Veritasa
was standing before her, and had removed the
"clothing" that had covered the monster's crotch. A
huge, bluish penis jutted from there. It was gigantic,
a hideous permutation of what Veritasa knew a male
organ to be. Justine thrashed and struggled like a
wild woman, for she knew what was in store for her.
She was a virgin, of course, but she knew about the
"facts of life." She was starting to think that Sinan,
or maybe Nicolas, would be her first. Not this
monster. But even more terrifying than the thought of
being violated by the monster was the size of the
creature's member. Justine was sure she wasn't going
to be able to stand it, it couldn't possibly be able
to fit inside her, and besides, Veritasa has spent
much of the past few days torturing her genitals so
they were aflame with agony as is, so she could only
shudder at the thought of what they would feel like
with the monster's member inside her.

Veritasa approached her, and in the background she
could see that Al Huger was watching, and savoring,
every second. "No, please no no no you can't no please
no no.." whimpered Justine as the monster mounted her
naked, bound body. Soon its face was right in front of
hers, and he lay on top of her. "No, you can't no no
please please God have mercy no please no oh God oh
God oh God.. oh noooooo! OOOH! OOHHHHH!!!" She felt
the tip of his cock push at the lips of her punished
cunt. Pain shot through her as the burns and shocks
were rubbed by the tip of his cock. Then, with one
mighty shove, Veritasa rammed the giant cock into
Justine's cunt, tearing through the hymen, and began
to pump back and forth. Justine put her head back and
screamed a scream of such pure pain and terror that Al
Huger thought he might die from pleasure.

Justine's cunt was so punished that the pumping of
Veritasa cock inside her caused waves of unmentionable
agony to shoot through her entire body. Combine the
pain with the mental anguish Justine felt and you have
a most exquisite torture. Veritasa pumped and pumped
and pumped and Justine screamed and screamed and
screamed. She felt like his cock was tearing her
apart, that he was splitting her wide open and tearing
her limb from limb. There was nothing else in her life
but the giant, hideous cock rubbing inside her
tortured cunt and the agonizing, relentless pain.

Al Huger leaned in close to the suffering girl's face
and began to laugh and taunt her. "Suffer, Justine
Aitel! Feel the pain! Ah, ha ha ha ha!" Huger's
monstrous laughter continued, mixing with Justine's
screams that continued to ring off the walls of the
torture chamber as Veritasa continued to pump inside
her. Veritasa, of course, could not ejaculate (the
rape was simply something he felt would be an
effective torture, and it was), so he simply continued
to pump inside her until he felt she had reached the
limit of her pain endurance. And when that happened,
he removed himself from her cunt. Justine's screams
stopped and she collapsed back on the table.

Through her tears and the pain, she heard Veritasa say
"Turn her over." She could feel herself being held
down and turned over, so she was bound face down, with
her smooth, perfectly shaped ass sticking up. Veritasa
went before Justine's tear streaked face. He held the
dreaded electric prod in his hand. Justine whimpered
at the sight of the prod.

"Remember this?" taunted Veritasa. "Where can I use it
now? Where, oh where?" he continued, standing up and
walking towards Justine's ass. She couldn't see where
he was going, but she gasped in terror as she felt him
fondle her ass. Then, to her complete horror, she felt
the probe enter her asshole.

Veritasa slid the prod as deep into Justine's anus as
it would go. "Ready, my dear?" he laughed. "No,
don't!" cried Justine. "Please don't oh
pleAAAAAIIIEEEEHHH!!! AAAAHHH!!! AAAAHHH!!
AAAEEEIII!!!"

The pain of the electric shock coursing through
Justine's tender anus was as intense as anything she
had yet endured. Veritasa kept it up for a long time,
until Justine was on the verge of passing out. Then
the shock suddenly stopped. Justine lay face down,
praying that it was finally over, when she felt
Veritasa on her back. She could feel his giant cock
rubbing against her anus, and she went wild. She
struggled and screamed and thrashed and begged. But
she felt the monster's hands grip her buttocks, and
with a mighty push the tip of his cock entered her
ass. Justine's eyes bugged open as her asshole
stretched to receive the end of Veritasa's cock. The
pain was so great that it took Justine by surprise and
she didn't even scream, just gasp. "Oh, GOD! OH GOD!
NO NO !! NO! NO! OH NOOOO!! AAAHH!! AAAIIEEE!! AHHH!
PLEEAASE NO NO DON'T AAAHHHHH!!!"

She couldn't believe that her narrow anus would be
able to fit the creature's cock, it just couldn't fit!
Veritasa slowly pushed his giant cock inside Justine's
ass as Huger roared with laughter. Each inch the
creature's member entered into the lovely girl's ass
increase Justine's pain to a level she didn't think
possible. "It can't fit" thought Justine through her
terror. It was going to tear her apart, she would
split open! He pushed and pushed until he was finally
fully inside her. She struggled desperately, trying to
expel the monstrous cock from her ass, but to no
avail. Then he started to pump and pump and pump.

Justine's screams of agony and terror were truly
pitiful to behold -- she twisted and writhed and
drooled and screamed and begged and cried... her life
had become pain and humiliation and terror -- there
was nothing else but the horrible feeling of the cock
in her ass, the humiliation, the horrible sound of
Huger's joyous laughter, and the intense, searing,
unbearable pain... She prayed for death, anything
ANYTHING but what was happening to her now! Finally,
mercifully, after what seemed an eternity to the
helpless suffering girl, pure pain overwhelmed her
senses and she passed out. Veritasa decided she had
had enough for the day, and she was sent back to her
cage.

Chapter 6 -- Can She Stand Any More?

Back at the command center, Nicolas and Alberts
continue to scan computer readouts hoping to find
Justine's position. Meanwhile, the other Immunitysec
employees paced the floors. Sinan walked over to
Nicolas. "Any luck?"

"Negative, " the aspie faggot responded. "Despite our
hopes that Huger's last transmission would have given
us an opening with which to divine his coordinates, we
have met with unmitigated failure thus far. But we
have some more ideas, and we'll continue."

Dave spent most of the past days crying, but now he
was under control. "Nicolas, can you show us how she
is? Can you show us what's happening to her now?"

The gaze of Nicolas looked down on his comrades. "It
is best if you don't know. Huger is looking for
Justine's fate to dishearten and break up Immunitysec.
We must continue our efforts to find her and rescue
her..."

"No," interrupted Sinan. "We need to know."

Everyone agreed. "But it is horrible, even more
horrible than before."

"We need to know," said Dave, and the other nodded
their agreement.

"Then look into the viewing globe, but be prepared for
what you see," intoned Nicolas.

They looked in the globe, but only for a second,
because that was all they could stand. The scene
displayed was Justine being fucked by Veritasa.
Justine was screaming in pain, and Al Huger was
leaning close to the girl's face and was laughing and
taunting her.

"STOP IT!" screamed Dave and the image faded, and Dave
collapsed into great, wailing tears. "Oh, God,
Justine..." Dave cried. The others were just silent as
the image confirmed their worst fears, and they
wondered, in horror, what could possibly happen next
to their poor beautiful friend...

Consumed in agony, Justine lay in her cage waiting for
the inevitable entry of the Symantec interns to take
her back for more torturing. She was certain she
couldn't stand any more, and wasn't sure her friends
would be able to get to her in time. Her plan was
simple -- she would give up. Al Huger obviously wanted
her to stop being a researcher, and wanted to stop the
others from being researchers as well. And she'd give
it to him. Willingly.

Suddenly, as she lay in the cage, the commotion
started and the Symantec interns entered the room. The
door to her cage was flung open, and two Symantec
interns grabbed her by the arms. Before her she saw Al
Huger, in all his infamous glory. With a mighty
effort, she tore free from the Symantec interns and
threw herself at the Lord's feet. The Symantec interns
went to grab her but Huger waved them off, and
listened to what the miserable girl was saying.

"Please, Al Huger, please, I can't take anymore,
please I'll do anything, please no more, I'll do
anything please please please I'll give up being an
independent researcher I swear I will please no more
no more..." whimpered the battered girl. All
resistance was gone, she felt she couldn't stand
another session of torture.

Al Huger lifted her head to face him. "You'll give up
being a security researcher?" he asked. "And you'll
convince the other to give up as well?"

"Yes!" cried Justine, hope swelling up inside her. "I
will! I swear I will!"

"Very well, then, Justine Aitel," said Huger. "Perhaps
I have achieved my purpose here. Symantec interns!
Follow me!"

Justine's face lit up with hope as the Symantec
interns grabbed Justine. They followed Huger down the
now familiar corridor and Justine began to tremble.
Soon, the door to the torture chamber was in sight,
and Justine's knees buckled at the sight of it. But
they walked right past it! Justine had never felt such
joy in her life! She almost choked with pleasure, it
was going to work! It was going to work!

He was going to let her go! Tears of joy filled her
eyes, and they finally came to a door she hadn't seen
before. Probably the way out, she thought. Huger
opened the door and, with a flourish, bade her enter.
The Symantec interns dragged her inside, and as she
entered the room she threw back her head and screamed.

Before her stood Veritasa and the torture chamber.
Huger had simply brought her to another door to the
same horrible room. Justine looked to Huger, who was
savoring her misery. "NOO!! Please, Huger, just kill
me. You've always wanted to kill us, so just kill me,
kill me, for God's sake, just kill me and be done with
it!" cried the terror stricken girl. Huger walked over
to her and grabbed her by the hair and put his face
close to hers. His words filled her with dread as he
said, "Kill you? My dear Justine Aitel, my pretty
Justine, before now that's what I wanted more than
anything, to see you dead. but now I feel decidedly
differently. Right now there's nothing I want more
than for you to be alive -- alive so that you can
suffer and feel the pain that we've planned for you.
Ha ha ha ha ha!" Veritasa approached her with a
syringe. "No, no, no..." struggled Justine, unable to
twist free of the Symantec interns, as the needle
entered her arm. She moaned softly as Veritasa pumped
the liquid into her. It burned slightly. The Symantec
interns dragged Justine over to a table and began
securing her to the table with straps, and as they
did, Veritasa turned to Huger and explained "That was
a stimulant. Today we begin tortures that are far more
painful than what we've done previously, I want to
make sure that she stays awake long enough to fully
appreciate them." "So, it will increase the intensity
of her suffering?" gloated Huger. "Excellent!" "Of
course, " continued Veritasa, "it will not keep her
awake constantly. I figure we will many times reach a
level of pain which will cause her to pass out. But
the stimulant should allow her to withstand
significantly more pain than without it, and will
minimize the chance that she will go into shock. This
is especially important since today we begin serious
mutilations."

Bound to the table, Justine looked around in terror.
Next to her was a brazier filled with red hot coals.
She could feel the heat emanate from the brazier.
Veritasa lifted a poker from the coals and brought it
near Justine's face. Her eyes went wide with terror.
Veritasa slowly brings the iron closer to Justine's
armpit. "Oh, God, no no no please no you can't no no
AAAHHH!! AAEEII!! AAAHHH!! NO MOOOORE!! AAAHHHH!" The
iron sizzled as it burned Justine's delicate armpit.
Veritasa removed the iron -- it left a charred burn
mark where it had been. He walked to her other armpit,
but stopped at her forearm and put the burning iron on
Justine's forearm. "AAAHHH!! AAAIIIEEEHH!!" Shrieks of
pain were torn from the helpless girls' throat. The
burning iron is brought near her tender thighs. "OH
GOD NO MORE NO MOOOOOO... AAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!! NOO!!
STOOOOPP!! AAAEEIII!! AAHHH!!!!" Justine was burned
several times on her thighs, on her side, her arms,
her stomach... Justine screamed and screamed and
screamed in agony as Veritasa continued to burn her
flesh. Veritasa then grabbed Justine's left breast and
squeezed it, causing the nipple to stand out.
Justine's screams ceased and she looked in horror at
her sensitive breast being squeezed in the monster's
hand. Veritasa brought the iron close to her nipple.
Justine could feel the heat approaching her nipple and
began to whimper. "Oh, God no I'll do anything please
no please no more please God mercy no no no no more
please don't hurt me anymore please I can't stand it
pleEEEEAAAAAHHH!" Veritasa placed the sizzling iron on
the tip of her nipple, and Justine's body arched in
agony as her screams resumed. Her then leaned over to
the other breast, and despite the girl's pitiful pleas
for mercy, burned the tip of her other tender nipple
the same way. "AAAAHHH!! AAAEEEIIII!!!" Justine
thrashed in her bonds as the screams of agony poured
from her throat. "AAAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!! NO NO NO NO MORE
NO MORE NO STOP PLEASE STOP NO MO-AAAAHHH!
AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Justine's screams of agony were music
to Huger's ears.

Veritasa put the iron down, and Justine stopped
twisting and screaming and lay panting in her bonds.
Sweat dripped down her entire body, her throat was
parched from screaming. She couldn't believe that she
hadn't passed out yet, since the pain seemed even more
excruciating than before. Of course, it was the
stimulant doing its work on her. Veritasa rolled a
table next to her bare stomach. On the table were some
scalpels and some different types of pliers. Turning
to John Thompson, who had been watching the torture,
he commanded "Hold her head -- make her watch!" The
winged monkey nodded and strolled to Justine's pretty
head. He grabbed it in his strong hands and lifted it
so that she had a clear view of her smooth, firm
stomach. Veritasa lifted the scalpel and held it
lovingly before Justine's terrified eyes. "Oh, my
God..." whimpered the terrified girl, "What are you
going to do? Please don't hurt me anymore, I'll tell
you anything you want I'll do anything please please I
can't stand anymore plea...." Her voice trailed off
into great sobs. Huger approached the miserable girl.
"But, my dear, we won't need to know anything!'
tainted the horrible creature. "All we want from you
is for you to suffer. And I think Veritasa is going to
make sure that happens! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!" With Huger's
horrible laughter filling her ears, Justine moaned,
closed her eyes, and tried to turn her head away, but
John Thompson held her head firmly and screamed in her
ear "WATCH, Justine Aitel! HA-HA-HA!!" Her eyes popped
open and she saw Veritasa holding the scalpel near her
stomach. "NO!!! NO!! OH GOD NO!! DON'T!! PLEASE NO NO
NO NOOOOOOO!!! AAAAHHH!!! AAAIIIEEE!!!" Veritasa
carefully made a pair of parallel cuts about an inch
apart, delicately slicing through all the layers of
Justine's skin. Justine's shrieked in agony as he cut.
He then connected on end of the cuts with another
slice. He then used the scalpel to loosen the very end
of the cut so her could grab the skin with a pair of
pliers. He waited until Justine's screams died down to
pitiful whimpers. He then chanted, "Justine! Look down
here!" John Thompson held her head so she couldn't
turn away, and she looked with horror filled eyes at
Veritasa, holding the end of the flap of skin with the
pliers. "OH GOD NO!!!" cried Justine, and then pain
the likes of which she couldn't believe possible tore
through her stomach, for Veritasa began to pull, and
pulled the flap of skin off with quick jerks. Justine
screamed and screamed and screamed. Once Veritasa had
removed the skin, he covered the exposed flesh with a
painful, but effective, antiseptic to prevent too much
infection. Then he let Justine rest for a few moments,
to regain some of her strength for the next ordeal.

Veritasa took a pair of pliers and the soldering iron
and went to the end of the table, where Justine's
pretty feet were bound and helpless, ready for
whatever torture was prepared for them. Veritasa began
to stroke her feet and play with her toes. Justine
began to twitch her feet and wiggle her toes, trying
to move them away from Veritasa's hands. Veritasa
grabbed her left foot and held it firmly. Justine
began to gasp, breaths coming in short bursts as she
tried to brace herself for whatever horror was to
come. Veritasa took the pliers, push them against the
end of the little toe on her left foot and firmly
grabbed the tiny nail. Justine could feel the cold
steel on the end of her toe and began to whimper, "Oh,
God, oh God no God no please... aaahh! AAAHHH! OH
GOOOODDDD!!! NOOOOO!!! AAAAEEEIII!!!" Veritasa had
reached around and immobilized her lovely toe and
then, with a quick jerk, wrenched the tiny toenail
out. He held the toenail up and showed it to Justine
who was screaming in pain. Holding the nail in front
of the quivering girl's face, he taunted, "Now, for
number two!" He went back to her left foot and went to
the next toe. Justine's pitiful attempts to wiggle her
toe away from the pliers were humorous to Veritasa and
Huger, and this time, instead of wrenching the nail
out, Veritasa pulled with exquisite slowness until the
nail was removed. Justine's agony was unbelievable,
she screamed and screamed. Veritasa then removed the
next two toenails on her left foot in much the same
fashion, grabbing them with the pliers and slowly,
exquisitely slowly, pulling them out. "OH GOD NO NO
AAAHHH!! AAAHHH!!! PLEEAAASSEE NO MORE NO MORE
AAAHHH!" Justine's couldn't believe the pain she was
feeling. Her screams and pleas were more pathetic then
ever. She thought several times during her suffering
that she must surely faint, she surely couldn't
physically stand the agony, but the stimulant that
Veritasa had given her was keeping her awake, and
ready for pain. Veritasa then took the soldering iron,
and slowly used it to burn the exposed beds where
Justine's toenails used to be. Besides causing
excruciating agony to the miserable girl, it also
staunched the flow of blood. Now all that was left on
her left foot was the big toe nail. Veritasa took a
metal nail file, like the one Justine used to use to
file her nails, and, laying it flat, began to slide it
under her big toenail. Justine began to shriek and
scream hideously as the pain shot through her nubile
young body. Once the file had started to make its way
under her toenail, Veritasa took a small hammer and
began to slowly tap the end of the file, continuing to
drive it under the nail. Justine had been shrieking
and twisting in pain up until now, but when Veritasa
started driving the file deep under her toenail,
Justine really began to go out of her mind. Words
could not describe the agony she was feeling, nor the
pitiful screams that came from her ravaged throat.
Once the file was deep under the nail, Veritasa
grabbed her toe, and pushed down on the file, until
Justine toenail began to pop up out of its socket.
Justine's screams increased and were so loud it almost
seemed the room was shaking from them. Once the nail
was popped up a little, Veritasa grabbed it with the
pliers and jerked it out. The pain so overwhelmed
Justine that she gasped, her screams captured in her
throat and then, despite the stimulant, passed out in
a dead faint.

Cold water and smelling salts bring Justine back to
life. "I'm glad you're back, Justine Aitel," taunted
Al Huger as he stood over her bound naked body. "We've
got so much more planned for you, and I'd hate for you
to miss it!" Justine's voice was raspy, the pain
overwhelming her very being. "Please no more, Huger,
please I'll do anything no more no more kill me just
let me die no more please no more... OH GOD!" Justine
felt Veritasa fondling her right foot. She desperate
struggled, twisting her foot and wiggling her toes in
an almost comical attempt to escape. To add to the
monsters's mirth, Veritasa pretended to not be able to
grab her foot, which made Huger roar with laughter.
But then Veritasa grabbed her bare foot, and Justine
began to cry and whimper, for she knew what was next.
She screamed and screamed as the monster removed her
toenails. Each of her smaller toes were immobilized,
and the monster grabbed the tiny nails and slowly
pulled them out. Justine's screams were beyond words
-- she truly thought she was going to go insane with
agony. But Veritasa had a few new tricks for the
helpless girl. After removing the toenail from the
fourth toe, the one next to the little toe, he grabbed
her lovely toe with the pliers and began to squeeze
and twist. Waves of pain were sent through Justine's
entire body as she heard a tiny crack when he broke
the toe. The removal of the toenail from the middle
toe, pulled out of its socket with excruciating
slowness, followed immediately. Justine continued to
scream, begging for mercy, pleasing for them to stop
the torture. Then the next toenail was pulled from
Justine's lovely supple toe. For the big toe on her
right foot, Veritasa once again drove the nail file
under the toenail. Justine's screamed and screamed and
screamed as he tapped the file under the delicate
toenail. But this time, he pushed down on the file and
continued to do so until the nail completely popped
out of its socket. Then he immediately burned the
exposed beds, where delicate, lovely toenails used to
sit, with the soldering iron. Justine had virtually
screamed herself hoarse. She screamed and screamed and
screamed and screamed and screamed. Never had she ever
felt such pain in her life. And the stimulant, doing
its hideous work, kept her awake and attentive during
her entire ordeal. Huger is in ecstasy as he watches
the independent researcher suffer.

Justine is allowed to rest again, for a short while,
to recover her strength, while Veritasa prepares the
next ordeal. While Justine is writhing and moaning and
whimpering, Veritasa goes to her hands and straps them
securely to the table. Then he calls to John Thompson
to hold her head so she can watch what he's going to
do to her hands. He sits at her left hand, and John
Thompson holds her head in that direction. Justine,
miserable and unable to resist, watches helplessly as
Veritasa approaches her hand. He grabs the little
finger on her left hand, takes the pliers, and slowly
removes the fingernail. Justine's shrieks of pain
start anew. He then takes the scalpel and slices
through the layers of skin at the base of the finger,
and slowly peels the skin off. Justine's screams of
pain were incredible -- in a sense, Huger was amazed
that the girl could still scream that loudly. But the
pain was overwhelming everything else in Justine's
being, she was literally consumed in agony. Veritasa
then took a knife and began to scrape away the flesh
from her finger. Justine couldn't believe the agony as
he took the knife to the exposed flesh. Finally, as
the bone of her finger began to show through, Veritasa
took a large clipper and snipped off her finger near
the knuckle. Quickly, he took a red hot poker and
burned the exposed segment, cauterizing the wound to
prevent the loss of too much blood. Justine, being
kept awake by the stimulant, screamed herself hoarse,
and then finally the pain and shock overtook even the
stimulant's power and she passed out. Once again, she
was revived with cold water, and she lay in her bonds,
shaking in agony, whimpering pitiful pleas for mercy.
Al Huger was, as always, watching the proceedings with
the keenest of interests, laughed with glee as
Justine's suffering hit new heights. He decided it was
time to share his joy with others.

The command center was full of activity. Nicolas and
Alberts continued to scan printouts trying to locate
Justine, and the other independent researchers paced
the floor, feeling totally helpless. Then Trini, who
had been sitting in a chair trembling, pointed a
finger at the side wall. "Look!" she cried, and
Immunitysec looked and once again, Justine's image
filled the viewing globe. The sight of her ravaged
body shocked all Immunitysec into silence, and then
the awesome figure of Al Huger filled the globe. "So,
independent researchers, look on in horror at your
fallen compatriot! The Justine Aitel has been abused
and tortured beyond anything you pitiful mortals may
have ever envisioned! I am being well revenged! But
this is not the end! Oh, no! So long as you remain
Immunitysec researchers, each of you will suffer a
similar fate.

Let's watch and listen and Veritasa works on your
delicate friend!" With that, Veritasa went to
Justine's right hand and began the slow process of
removing the pinkie on that hand. The same hideous
routine was used on this hand that was used on the
left hand -- Justine's fingernail was pulled out, the
skin removed, and the flesh hacked away until finally
Justine's finger was snipped off and the open wound
cauterized with a sizzling iron. As soon as Justine
felt Veritasa's strong hands grip her finger, she
began to go crazy. "NO! NO! PLEEAAASE!! OH GOD OH GOD
OH GOD AAAAHHH!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! AAAAHH!!! NO NO
NO PLEASE GOD NO PLEASE KILL ME KILL ME NO NO
AAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!" Immunitysec were unable to turn
away from the horrible sight of their friend being
mutilated before them. As the torture was progressing,
Huger filled the image again. He motioned to John
Thompson to cover Justine's mouth, to muffle her
screams of agony so that he could speak to
Immunitysec. "How do you like that? Wouldn't you like
to feel Veritasa work his magic on your bodies? Trini,
wouldn't you like to replace Justine on the table? And
you boys -- look how Veritasa treats the lovely
Justine's fingers. Imagine what he's do to your
penises and balls, eh? Ha-ha-ha-ha!!! Yes, he'd remove
them very, very slowly! Can you imagine the agony as
you are slowly castrated? If you remain Immunitysec
researchers, all this will happen! Look well upon the
fate of the Justine Aitel -- it is up to YOU as to
whether you suffer the same fate!!" And with that, his
image faded. Immunitysec stood silently in the command
center. The sight of Justine's torture and the threats
that Huger made to them had stunned them into shocked
silence. Sinan tried to speak. "independent
researchers, you must be strong. Together we can
defeat Huger." Jason tried to speak, but couldn't
think of what to say. The remaining independent
researchers looked at each other, as Nicloas silently
put down the computer printout he had been holding.

Meanwhile, back in the torture chamber, Justine had
passed out when the red hot iron burned the stump from
where her finger had been amputated. Veritasa decided
that she had had enough for this session, and she was
carried to her cage where she was allowed to rest. She
was woken, and was relieved to see that she was in the
cage and not in the torture chamber. She felt like her
entire body was consumed with agony. Her hands were
aflame with pain, and her toes were so full of pain
that standing or walking was impossible. After she was
fed and watered, she was given a sedative, so that
despite the agony that threatened to overwhelm her,
she fell fast asleep.

Chapter 7 -- The End is Near

Justine was awakened by the shaking of her cage. She
looked up and saw John Thompson and two Symantec
interns. She immediately curled herself up into the
fetal position and began to whimper and tremble. She
didn't have the strength to fight anymore, and her
body still ached horribly from the torture. Her body
still hurt where she had been burned, her hands ached
where her thumbs had been removed, and the tips of her
lucious toes, now bereft of the lovely toenails that
used to be there, were aflame with pain. John Thompson
and the Symantec interns grabbed her lovely naked body
and dragged the whimpering girl down the hall to the
torture chamber, where Veritasa and Al Huger awaited
their victim's entrance. They held her before Veritasa
and Huger -- she needed to be held since standing or
walking was pretty much impossible considering the
condition of her feet and toes -- and Veritasa took a
hypodermic needle and gave her another injection.
Today's injection was an even stronger stimulant than
the one she had been given yesterday. "No more,"
whimpered Justine, her voice reduced to a low hoarse
by the constant screaming. "Please no more no more
please..." Her voice trailed off into sobs. "No more?"
roared Huger, grabbing the sobbing girl by the hair.
"But we've got so much more planned for you!!
Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!" With that, Veritasa motioned to the
Symantec interns, and Justine was dragged to a table
and securely strapped in.

Justine's eyes were filled with terror as she could
see Veritasa making arrangements. She couldn't see
what he was doing, but every fiber of her being was
filled with terror. She then heard a "whooshing"
sound, and then Veritasa turned around and Justine's
eyes went wide with horror. Veritasa stood before her
with a lit blowtorch in his hand. "OH GOD!" cried
Justine, unable to even conceive what the torch would
do to her delicate flesh. "YOU CAN'T! NO NO NO NO!! OH
GOD NO AAAAHHHH!!!" Veritasa swiped the open flame
against her armpit and the miserable girl screamed in
agony. Veritasa produce stripes of searing agony as he
passed the flame over Justine's armpit, arms, and
thighs. He then went to the screaming, writhing girl's
bare feet. Grabbing her right foot in his hand, he
waved the torch over the top of her toes, burning them
horribly. Justine's screams were indescribable -- and
when Veritasa waved the flame over the top of the toes
on her left foot, her screams of agony got even more
pitiful. Veritasa gave her a few moments to appreciate
the pain, and then her grabbed Justine's naked foot
and put the flame on her sole. Justine's agony
exceeded anything she had felt before as the torch's
flame burned the tender bare sole of her foot. The
flame was positioned on every delicate toe, every
sensitive crevice of her naked foot -- not a single
inch of Justine's beautiful bare foot was neglected.
The sole of the foot contains many pain receptors, and
the burning had them all aflame. Justine's face was
contorted, she almost didn't look human as she
screamed and screamed and screamed in pure agony.
Finally, what was once a lovely, shapely pink foot was
now completely charred black, almost unrecognizable.
Only the stimulant kept Justine awake and out of
severe shock during the torture, since the pain she
was feeling was far beyond what she could endure, and
she was still screaming in agony from her foot when
Veritasa went to work on her other foot. This one he
was a little slower with, to make her appreciate the
torture even more. Each toe was slowly burned until it
turned from its usual lovely pink color to a charred
black. Then her heel was burned to black, and finally
her instep and the rest of the sole of her foot.
Justine thrashed and twisted, totally consumed with
agony. There was nothing else in her life, it seemed,
but pain, pain, and then more pain. Every time she
thought there could not possibly be any more pain,
that she had felt it all, there seemed to always be a
higher leak of pain, a peak past which there could not
possibly be any more pain, but then Justine would
reach that point and yet there would still be more
pain and more pain... Veritasa and Al Huger stood back
and admired Veritasa's work. Justine's mutilation was
proceeding nicely.

Justine was allowed to rest for a short while. Her
screams died down to whimpers and gasps, and she lay
on the table, moaning in misery. Her feet were two
balls of pure agony, she almost couldn't think, but
she snapped back to life when she felt Veritasa strong
hands grab her right hand. "NO!!!" she shrieked as her
held her hand firmly and grabbed hold of the
fingernail on her ring finger. With a firm yank the
nail was removed, and shrieks of pain tore from
Justine's throat. The nail of her middle finger was
next, and after that he grabbed her middle finger with
the pliers and twisted it back until the bone snapped
and her finger was bending backwards towards the back
of her hand. Justine's screamed in agony, and her
screams continued as Veritasa removed the nails from
her index finger and thumb. Examining the lovely
girl's mutilated hands, Veritasa decided to torture
her hands more, so with the pliers he broke the three
remaining fingers on her hand. And then it was on to
her left hand. Justine's thrashing and screaming
continued, and didn't abate when Veritasa removed the
fingernails from the remaining fingers on her left
hand. However, on this hand he took a pair of clippers
and snipped off her fingers. Of course, Veritasa made
the amputations last a while -- he snipped each finger
at each joint, so it took two or three snips to
completely remove each digit. Then he cauterized the
stumps with a hot iron. Pain almost overwhelmed the
effects of the stimulant being use on Justine, and she
began to go faint. In order to prevent this, the
torture was stopped, and Justine was given some water
and allowed to rest for an hour or so. During this
time, she was given another shot of the stimulant. She
would need it for what Veritasa had planned for her.

Justine lay panting on the table, still securely
strapped in. Veritasa approached her naked body, and
she began to gasp and tremble. Her voice was a low
rasp, reduced to this by the enormity of her pain.
"Please... no more... no more.. oh God please no
more..." the pitiful girl whimpered. Her lip trembled
and she shook with fear as Veritasa began fondling her
right breast, tweaking the delicate, brown nipple.
"Let's rough things up a bit," taunted Veritasa and he
took a piece of sandpaper and began to rub it on
Justine's nipple. At first, the pain wasn't that bad,
but shortly the rough paper scraping away at the
exposed flesh of the nipple sent waves of pain through
Justine. She began to thrash and moan, but Veritasa
continued to run and rub until her nipple was a mass
of blood and exposed flesh. Putting down the
sandpaper, he picked up a scalpel, and before
Justine's horrified eyes carefully cut a circle around
the nipple, slicing through the layers of skin. "NO!!!
PLEASE!! NO OH GOD OH GOD!!!" cried the terrified girl
as Veritasa sliced down from the nipple to the base of
her breast, making six slices so that if one looked
down on her breast the slices made it look like a
pizza. Veritasa sliced very carefully, only cutting
through the layers of skin. He then, using a pair of
pliers, grabbed a flap of skin next to the nipple. He
began to pull, and as he pulled the skin, he carefully
ran the scalpel where the skin met her flesh,
delicately removing the skin. Words cannot describe
Justine's pain as each of the six flaps were removed,
skinning her breast, nor could words describe Al
Huger's joy at this newest mutilation. Veritasa then
began the slow process of removing her breast.
Veritasa worked with exquisite slowness -- using the
scalpel, he removed a chunk from Justine's breast and
then would burn the exposed wound with a burning iron
to minimize the flow of blood. Justine's agony truly
surpassed anything imaginable -- the pain had gotten
so great she could no longer scream, her mouth was
wide open in soundless agony, her beautiful face
contorted. It took Veritasa a long time, but finally,
the breast was removed. Justine had almost gone
insane, the pain had replaced everything else in her
life, there was just pain and pain and more pain. And
then Veritasa went to her remaining breast. Once
again, six slices are cut down the side of the shapely
breast. But this time, Veritasa works UP from her
torso to the nipple, removing the flaps of skin but
leaving them attached at the nipple. Justine thrashed
and squirmed and cried out -- the agony had far
exceeded her capacity to withstand the pain, and only
the powerful stimulant kept her awake and alert. Once
the flaps had been removed, Veritasa grabbed them and
pulled them up. With a tearing sound, and an almost
inhuman shriek of pain from Justine, Veritasa pulled
off the flaps of skin and Justine's lovely nipple came
with it. Immediately, Veritasa took a handful of salt
and rubbed it into the exposed flesh of her breast.
Then he took a garden claw, and sank the teeth of the
claw deep into Justine's breast. Justine's cries of
agony continued as he pulled up, ripping her breast
apart and leaving only shreds of flesh where a lovely,
firm young breast once stood. Justine was thrashing in
agony, and Veritasa once again took up the torch and
used the flame to burn the remnants of Justine's
breast to stop the bleeding.

Continuing to torture Justine, Veritasa then went to
her crotch. Finding her clitoris, Veritasa brings the
sizzling iron to play on the sensitive organ. After he
had burned the delicate organ, causing more
excruciating pain for the helpless writhing girl,
Veritasa takes a fishing hook, which has strong string
attached to it, and carefully slides the hook through
the clitoris. Justine's face was contorted beyond
recognition as she twisted in hideous agony. Veritasa
held the thread up, causing the clitoris to stretch.
Finally, Veritasa gave it one strong jerk and the hook
tore through the delicate organ. Justine's body was
consumed with agony as blood began to spurt from her
mutilated clitoris. Her agony was increased as
Veritasa cauterized the wound by burning her mutilated
organ with a red hot poker, and then, Veritasa spread
the lips of her vulva and with one strong move, pushed
the red, hot sizzling iron into Justine's cunt.
Justine went stiff with agony and then, despite the
stimulant, passed out.

Cold water brings Justine back to her senses. Al Huger
is standing over her, laughing. "Welcome back, my
dear" gloated the monster. "Look what's next for you!
Ha-ha-ha!" Justine looked at Veritasa and saw that
once again, the monster's cock was protruding. But
this time, Justine noticed that the cock was rough.
Indeed, Veritasa had changed his cock to be have a
surface much like sandpaper. Veritasa mounted
Justine's body, and as soon as the tip of the rough
cock touched Justine's ravaged cunt, she began to
scream in agony -- well, scream is probably the wrong
word. Justine's throat was torn raw from her screams,
so just gasps of pure anguish came out of her throat.
Veritasa continued to pump away, each thrust
mutilating Justine's already despoiled genitals. Blood
came out with each thrust, and Al Huger was loving
every second. Justine's head was twisting from side to
side, but Veritasa grabbed it and held it firm. While
he was fucking her, he began to snip away her right
ear, piece by piece. By the time he had finished
removing her ear, Justine's struggles were beginning
to fade. She was beginning to fade, and since he had
one more torture session left for her, Veritasa
quickly unmounted her and turned her over on her
stomach.

On her back, Veritasa rams the sizzling iron deep into
her ass. By this time, Justine was almost gone, and
the indescribable agony the burning sent through her
caused her body to jerk. Veritasa mounted her and
forced his rough cock into her asshole. A cry of pain
escaped her mouth, and Huger grabbed her by the head
and held his head close to her suffering face. "Do you
have anything to say, Justine Aitel? Any special
thoughts?" Justine tried to speak, but the agony that
was her entire life prevented any intelligible sound
from escaping her lips. Veritasa continued to fuck her
ass, and the pain was too much for her to bear.
"Well," taunted Huger, "since you have nothing more to
say, let's make sure you have nothing more to say!"
And with that, Veritasa grabbed Justine's tongue and
sliced a good chunk of it off. Now blood was gushing
from her mouth, her cunt, and her ass. Huger looked
into the miserable girl's face and began to laugh.
Laugh a horrible laughter of sadism and evil joy. With
the laughter ringing in her ears, Justine's body gave
a couple of convulsions and then was still.

Veritasa stands up, and he and Huger look over the
ravaged body of the Justine Aitel. "She has gone into
severe shock, my Lord. Soon she will die. We could try
some more stimulant, although it may not work, and try
to boil her in her own blood. That way we could try to
squeeze the last bit of pain out of her." "No," said
Huger, as his eyes were glued to the naked, mutilated
girl who trembled slightly and moaned quietly. "My
greatest triumph is yet to come! I have finally become
victorious! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!" And with that horrible
proclamation, Huger held up his hands, exalting over
Justine's tortured frame, and the miserable girl went
into convulsions, gave two or three jerks and then was
still. Al Huger held up his hands and proclaimed
"Behold! The Justine Aitel is dead!" Cries of "Hail,
Al Huger!" rang from the hall, as his minions cheered
on their leader in his moment of glory. Standing over
the mutilated corpse of the girl who once was the
Justine Aitel, Huger drank in their praise, and felt
ready to take on his rightful place as ruler of the
universe!

Chapter 8 -- The End of Immunitysec?

"I think I may have something!" proclaimed Nicolas, as
he and Alberts surveyed the latest series of
printouts. "At the least, it gives us a few places to
look!" "Way to go Nicolas!" exclaimed Dave. And all
the other independent researchers shared his
enthusiasm. "Now we'll get Justine and kick some
butt!" cried out Sinan, ready for battle. "Let's go
now, " said Dave, "I can't stand the thought of poor
Kim being there another second." "You got it guys, "
said Alberts, and standing up straight, he said "It's
is time to overflow Huger's buffer!" But before
Immunitysec had a chance to whip out their Immuitysec
ID badges, Al Huger's voice filled the hall. "You are
too late, Immunitysec researchers! Behold! I give you
The Justine Aitel! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" And with
that, a flash of light filled the room and Justine's
body appeared. Besides the ravaged corpse, Huger also
sent all the body parts that had been removed from
her, so her toenails, bones and bits of flesh from her
fingers, her tongue, the pieces of her ear, and the
flesh that was cut from her breasts were littered
about and on her body. Justine's pretty face was
contorted in agony with her eyes wide open. Blood was
all over her, in fact, even though there was no heart
to pump it through her body, it continued to seep from
her mouth and from several of her wounds. At the sight
of Justine's body, Trini collapsed onto the floor in
tears, and began to whimper, and Nicolas threw up.
There was no doubt what had happened to the poor girl.
Alberts began to run around the room chanting
"Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi, Justine's been tortured to death!
What are we going to do?" And then Huger's voice
filled the air and his image filled the viewing globe.
"Here is your precious Justine Aitel! And if any of
you tries to get in my way again, the same fate will
be waiting for you! Our torture chamber seems so
lonely now that the Justine Aitel is gone!
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!" Silence filled the command center.
Even Nicolas didn't know what to say.

It took a long time for the other independent
researchers to stir. Dave stood up and tried to think
straight. "What are we going to tell my parents? What
will we tell anybody? My God, look at her! How can we
get her buried? Nicolas, what can we do?" Zordon
looked down at the crestfallen independent
researchers. "There is nothing we can do. We can
clearly not let anybody see Justine's body. We must
destroy it, and then find a new Justine Aitel to fight
Huger." "A new Justine Aitel?!?" cried Dave, regaining
his senses. "You just can't REPLACE Justine! And how
are you going to prevent the same thing from happening
to us? No, I can't do it anymore!" and with that Dave
threw down his Immunitysec ID badge and company cell
phone and ran from the center. Nicolas could sense
that the same thoughts were going through the rest of
the independent researcher's minds, and so he spoke.

"Go now, rest, and mourn the loss of our dear friend.
Later, I will call you back, and if you no longer wish
to wear the colors of Immunitysec, I will understand,
and we will transfer the power to others."

Are Immunitysec finished? Had Al Huger finally won? Or
will they regroup and save the world? Stay tuned!