Date: Thu Mar 16 21:06:43 2006
From: kyphros at gmail.com (Mike Owen)
Subject: HTTP AUTH BASIC monowall.

On 3/16/06, Simon Smith <simon@...soft.com> wrote:
>     Flames like yours are useless. If you do not know how to answer the
> question that I am asking, then just be quiet. Mark Coleman is one of
> the few people that seems to have understood my question and provided me
> with a viable solution. Again, thanks Mark!

Adriel or Simon or whatever the hell you're calling yourself these days,

You're asking a bullshit question. You're basically saying that ssl is
broken, so you want to tunnel something through ssl that'll be secure
if the ssl wasn't there. Don't fucking use ssl in the first place then
if you don't like it.

I'm honestly quite surprised you haven't just replied to the list yet
with the standard YHBT. YHL. HAND. That's all you are doing here, is
just trolling, posting crap to get an argument going so you can sit
back and laugh.