Date: Fri Mar 17 06:17:45 2006
From: steven at lovebug.org (Steven)
Subject: FrSIRT Puts Exploits up for Sale

For sale?  I wonder how many people are actually going to pay.  All they did
was subscribe to security mailing list and archive stuff that's already out
there.  Not to mention you can find all of these exploits elsewhere or you
can just google for:

site:frsirt.com + inurl:exploits

There are cached pages for all of their exploits.  Sounds a little
ridiculous to put stuff they took from elsewhere up for sale.

Oh well.. if it works then what can I say?