Date: Sat Mar 18 05:33:38 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Yahoo recommends you write down
	accountinformation

After I write data, I raely have incentive to read the data before its
submitted via the www communications network.

I prefer freestyle, you know, and that way it gives scope for bored office
workers to poke holes in the n3td3v agenda.

I mean, I don't want folks to feel left out of the n3td3v phenomena.

Lets keep the big corporations happy with the window of opportunity
for criticism open for the time being.

I encourage folks to be critical, it adheres to the freedom of speech I
believe in, that the FD admin mr cartwight is currently ignoring, by trying
to gag all n3td3v correspondence to the outside world.

And to think UK peoples stick together against the AMERICAN invasion. Lets
forget that, especially when John Cartwight is concerned.

At least i'm running the biggest security operation on Google Groups,
allowing me to push out information to the international community at timely
releases.

John Cartwight eat your heart out.

REGARDS,

n3td3v