Date: Tue Mar 21 07:48:23 2006
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: put the fun back into FD

as everyone enjoyed the last issue,
the time has come for...

n3td3v quotes reloaded !
------------------------

"I haven't been posting anything to FD"
- n3td3v

"OR MAYBE YOU GUYS JUST DON'T GET HOW BIG I'VE BEEN GROWING"
- n3td3v

"AND THROUGH ALL MY DRUNKENESS MR SEIDEN, IT LOOKS LIKE IVE TAKEN
POLITCAL CHUNKS OUT OF YOUR DOT COM, MR ADVISOR"
- n3td3v

"After I write data, I raely have incentive to read the data
before its submitted via the www communications network."
- n3td3v

"I'm bigger than you, thats for sure."
- n3td3v

"n3td3v group are elite experts in the security industry."
- n3td3v

"At least i'm running the biggest security operation on Google Groups,
allowing me to push out information to the international community at
timely releases."
- n3td3v

"n3td3v group has no association with #bantown and ask them to
retract references to n3td3v group in future source code mark ups."
- n3td3v

"Let me tooth pick it for you since you can't work it out yourself."
- n3td3v

"BE PROUD TO BE AMERICAN."
- n3td3v

"John Cartwight eat your heart out."
- n3td3v

"Now you're running off the thread now with your tail
between your legs, because everyone has told you that Google and Yahoo
vulnerabilities (especially XSS) will never be banned from FD."
- n3td3v

"You've never disclosed any vulnerabilites for Google and Yahoo, and
thats whats really getting to you isn't it?"
- n3td3v

"You couldn't help but bash other peoples Google and Yahoo vulnerabilities"
- n3td3v

"Wheres your Google and Yahoo vulnerabilities ?"
- n3td3v

"Yahoo have my home address, personal photographs etc. If they were
going to do something about me, it would have been done ages ago"
- n3td3v

"I now annouce the death of n3td3v, as planned by myself and others, to
further allow the progression of a new site and direction of planned
security business being setup"
- n3td3v

"I have already finished destroying all respect the brand name "n3td3v"
ever had by plunging the credibility of the name into distribute
by acting in bad natures on this list."
- n3td3v

"The suicide of the n3td3v name is complete now, as was planned to
happen before the weekend, where events took place."
- n3td3v

"I am dead, BANG"
- n3td3v

"Everything I have said is based on facts,
there is nothing been said that I wouldn't be prepared to repeat"
- n3td3v

"XSS will always remain part of the Full-Disclosure list if little
"GroundZero Security" like it or not!"
- n3td3v

"Time to get back to what counts, and thats research
into Google and Yahoo"
-n3td3v

"I CHANGED ADDRESS."
- n3td3v