Date: Mon Mar 27 03:23:53 2006
From: qballus at gmail.com (Q-Ball)
Subject: N3td3v crack hoe fund

By now I'm sure it's clear to everyone that n3td3v has a lot of pent up
frustration, most of which I would imagine is from childhood adolesence -
after all being 16yo and getting turned down by every chick because they
have to listen to his n3td3v world domination stories, would obviously be
somewhat frustrating for him. What I am proposing is to put an end to the
seemingly endless amount of inflated, useless, dribble that is of course the
n3td3v posts, by finally getting him laid. I'm aware that not everyone may
have a lot of cash to spare so to allow everyone to contribute, I would
suggest we all chip in 10c and save up for a crack hoe. Nothing too
expensive as they will of course have to listen to world domination stories,
but just enough to get the job done...