Date: Thu Mar 30 02:36:56 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Noise

You can actually crash the server if you throw enough data into it, but you
great security researchers, probably haven't tried that yet and plus, the
hack was captured on the yahoo search engine, which is mighty impressive.
Maybe Mark Seiden was spying on me at the time
http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=n3td3v&fr=sfp&u=mtf.news.yahoo.com/mailto%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A//e.my.yahoo.com/config/cstore%253F.opt%3Dcontent%2526.node%3D1%2526.sid%3D171771%26title%3DChoose+Content%26prop%3Dmycstore%26locale%3Dus%26h1%3Dymessenger+at+Yahoo%21+Groups%26h2%3Dn3td3v%26h3%3Dhttp%253A//my.yahoo.com&w=n3td3v&d=U5wy1m1aMbOe&icp=1&.intl=us