Date: Thu Mar 30 23:36:27 2006
From: hdw at kallisti.se (Anders B Jansson)
Subject: (no subject)

Stan Bubrouski wrote:
> Name one powerful hacker kicked out of here?  Just one.  And you don't
> count (niether do I but I've never claimed to be an expert or
> important).
Kicked from a public un-moderated mailing list?

How?

Now, if you don't like the noise, why don't you just shut the fuck up instead of answering the trolls?

The noise isn't the idiot mailings, the noise is people who should know better answering the morons.

_don't answer morons_ it serves no porpose.

If someone posts something that is misguided or bad, then sure correct me (or us).
But if someone posts something moronic, then please ignore.
You're only helping the moron.

I again refrain to the best proverb I've heard (and he's windows guru, shudder)

"Don't argue with an idiot, he'll just drag the discussion to his level and beat you with experience."

So, if someone post something silly or moronic, giggle, groan and delete.
Do _not_ respond to prove that he (or remotely possibly she) is a moron,
If we haven't got that already we have ourself to blame.

Oh, and of course, this is for 'us', boring grayhats who want to read a clean list of the latest expliots every morning.

Non-grayhats who want to annoy us are of course free to do so, after all, it is un-moderated and it's full-disclosure.

So configure your frikken filters and stop responsing to idiots.

// hdw