Date: Fri Mar 31 19:33:12 2006
From: admin at zone-h.fr (Siegfried)
Subject: Claroline <= 1.7.4 (scormExport.inc.php)
	Remote Code Execution Exploit by rgod

My bad, i didn't check well, the xss isn't in an error message for this one.
I had one example, when an invalid function is called (if its name is
based on user supplied data, yes some people code like this.. i saw one
example in a famous portal), there was an xss in the error message,
however i checked now and this was fixed in php 5.1.2 with other ones,
maybe there are still some though.
i know nobody cares about xss when they're not permanent, but if it's in
php itself..

Le Ven 31 mars 2006 11:57, Siegfried a ?crit :

--
Zone-H Admin
admin@...e-h.fr