Date: Thu Apr 13 15:31:49 2006
From: jim.richards at dot.state.wi.us (Richards, Jim)
Subject: Recall: Oracle read-only user can	insert/up
	date/delete data

At a previous company I sysadmined at,  I had just finished installing the
rightfax server,  with outlook integration (or maybe ccmail I forget),  but
anyhow,  an email/fax came out to all of our dealers and customers stating
that our new product was slightly delayed due to something.  The VP of sales
apparently hit reply-to-all and said "If they only realized it was totally
f*cked due to some giant problem in the hardware design, and it would likely
never function as advertised, blah blah"

I have never seen a more frightened look on anyone as he ran into my office
yelling "pull the f*cking plug!  Quick!!!!!!"

It had already emailed and faxed to hundreds of people...