Date: Fri Apr 14 19:54:16 2006
From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: Gary McKinnon

agreed, if Pigs had wings, I'd be in lots and lots of trouble.....
for that matter if a monkey all of a sudden shoots out my butt, I'd be in
bigger trouble than the obvious....
ok, lets take this a bit further, and go under the assumption that hell
exists according to the myth of heaven and hell... and hell were to freeze
over, there's be lots of stuff that I'd have to do that isn't appealing.....

 Exibar