Date: Fri Apr 14 21:51:39 2006
From: red at criticalintegration.com (Redvers Davies)
Subject: Gary McKinnon

You can't please everyone all of the time, but you can piss off everyone
all of the time and that is showing impartiality.

Sorry, I have to nit-pick.

On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 14:56 -0500, Paul Schmehl wrote:
> And only liars claim the US bombs civilians.....

There is no doubt whatsoever that the US has bombed civilians, hell -
the US bombed their British allies and the Chinese embassy :-).

The question is whether the targetting of civillians was intentional.

By and large in Iraq I would hold believe "No".  The reason for the "by
and large" is that the US did intentionally target Al Jazeera
journalists.

Whether you consider them civilians or targets depends entirely on your
point of view.  My personal opinion is that they are civilians.

> But those Al Qaeda guys....now *they* act on principle....

Actually, they do.

Just because the principle is morally corrupt doesn't mean that it isn't
a principle.