Date: Mon Apr 17 14:38:27 2006
From: y0himba at technolounge.org (y0himba)
Subject: MySpace or Montspace?

I reported it to publicdomainregistry.com and they yanked the domain.

-----

Your Support Request has been Closed. If your issue as described below is
not yet resolved you may reopen this ticket by clicking below link -
http://support.publicdomainregistry.com/support/servlet/TicketDetailServlet?
ticketid=109175&key=1439470749&type=close
You may call our Support Desk at anytime about this issue using the contact
information provided on http://www.publicdomainregistry.com/contactus/.
Remember to keep your ticket number (Ticket No: 109175) handy if you choose
to call our Support Desk.
Please take 10 extra seconds to rate our Support Response. This effort will
help us improve our support processes and serve you better. Simply fill in
the form below and hit the Submit button -

Was this Support Request resolved to your satisfaction?

	 YES
	 NO

Please rate the timeframe within which this Support Request was resolved.

	 Excellent. I am happy with the time taken to resolve this request
	 Satisfactory. I am satisfied with the time taken to resolve this
request
	 Poor. This Request took much more time than I would have
anticipated, to get resolved

Was our Support Staff friendly, polite and helpful to the extent they could
be?

	 Excellent. The Support staff was very friendly, polite, cheerful
and helpful.
	 Satisfactory. The Support staff was satisfactory in terms of
politeness and were adequately helpful.
	 Poor. The Support Staff was impolite and not helpful. I did not
like the interaction.

Support Request Details

Ticket Number:109175
Category: Abuse Desk