Date: Tue Apr 18 02:30:41 2006
From: stevenrakick at yahoo.com (Steven Rakick)
Subject: Question:  Need Suggestions

Did you even try Google before posting? A search for
"windows process logger" returned ~2million results,
the second of which was:

Process Logger 1.0
A small hidden service that logs what programs have
been started and finished in the operating system.
Process Logger is a freeware component of shell
utility 'RunIt!'.

Process Logger writes following data in log file:

On Windows 95/98/Me:
1) start time of logging;
2) what program have been tracked and when;
3) what program have been finished, when it have been
finished and time interval from program's track time
up to program's finish time (actually, time of
execution);
4) end time of logging.

On Windows NT/2000/XP:
1) start time of logging;
2) what program have been tracked, when it have been
started and who was the owner of it;
3) what program have been finished, when it have been
finished, who was the owner of it and total time of
program's execution;
4) end time of logging.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Access_Control_Utilities/Process_Logger.html