Date: Fri Apr 21 10:06:31 2006
From: admin at zone-h.fr (Siegfried)
Subject: Google Groups e-mail disclosure in plain text

See, you realized you judged them without even opening your browser, and
stop insulting, don't act like a kid thanks.
And yes, they contribute more than you, even if you play the "blackhat
game", i talked about publishing vulns, did you read the name of the
mailing list? it's called "full disclosure". They published a lot of
advisories, they're maybe the best posters (of advisories) here.
I didn't mean to talk about you, but to say "hey look, your critics aren't
correct", but you have a too big ego to say you were wrong when you said
they published nothing.
This list really shows how everybody behaves in the community, ready to
shoot in each other's head and flame the others. When they publish an
advisory, nobody says "hey nice one", some of you even didn't believe they
were their OWN advisories, but when n3td3v says "they're fucking
spamming", many people start criticizing..

Le Ven 21 avril 2006 07:02, 0x80@...h.ai a ?crit :

--
Zone-H Admin
admin@...e-h.fr